Report NEP-ETS-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis Uzeda, 2016. "State Correlation and Forecasting: A Bayesian Approach Using Unobserved Components Models," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2016-632, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Item repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201504131156 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yoshitsugu Kitazawa, 2016. "Root-N consistent estimations of time dummies for the dynamic fixed effects logit models: Monte Carlo illustrations," Discussion Papers 72, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Ching-Wai (Jeremy) Chiu & Haroon Mumtaz & Gabor Pinter, 2016. "VAR Models with Non-Gaussian Shocks," CReMFi Discussion Papers 4, CReMFi, School of Economics and Finance, QMUL.
- Murat Midilic, 2016. "Estimation Of Star-Garch Models With Iteratively Weighted Least Squares," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 16/918, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Chen, Mingli, 2016. "Estimation of Nonlinear Panel Models with Multiple Unobserved Effects," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1120, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.