Report NEP-MON-2020-11-16This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yunjong Eo & Luis Uzeda & Benjamin Wong, 2020. "Understanding Trend Inflation Through the Lens of the Goods and Services Sectors," Staff Working Papers 20-45, Bank of Canada.
- Lee E. Ohanian & Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria & Diana Van Patten & Mark L. J. Wright, 2020. "The Consequences of Bretton Woods’ International Capital Controls and the High Value of Geopolitical Stability," Working Papers 2020-042, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 28 Sep 2022.
- Jan Philipp Fritsche & Patrick Christian Harms, 2020. "Better off without the Euro? A Structural VAR Assessment of European Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1907, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dongue Ndongo Patrick Revelli, 2020. "The Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Inflation and its Implications for Monetary Policy in Cameroon and Kenya," Working Papers 392, African Economic Research Consortium, Research Department.
- Akinlo, Anthony Enisan & Odusola, Ayodele, 2003. "Assessing the Impact of Nigeria's Naira Depreciation on Output and Inflation," UNDP Africa Economists Working Papers 307333, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Evan Karson & Christopher J. Neely, 2020. "More Stories of Unconventional Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2020-043, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jonathan Benchimol & Makram El-Shagi & Yossi Saadon, 2020. "Do Expert Experience and Characteristics Affect Inflation Forecasts?," CFDS Discussion Paper Series 2020/6, Center for Financial Development and Stability at Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan, China.
- Martínez-Hernández, Catalina, 2020. "Disentangling the effects of multidimensional monetary policy on inflation and inflation expectations in the euro area," Discussion Papers 2020/18, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Min Jae Kim & Jonathan Witmer, 2020. "Corporate investment and monetary policy transmission in Canada," Staff Analytical Notes 2020-26, Bank of Canada.
- ODUSOLA, Ayodele & AKINLO, Anthony, 2001. "Output, Inflation, And Exchange Rate In Developing Countries: An Application To Nigeria," UNDP Africa Economists Working Papers 307343, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Abdoulaye Millogo, 2020. "Hysteresis Effects and Macroeconomics Gains from Unconventional Monetary Policies Stabilization," Cahiers de recherche 20-12, Departement d'Ã©conomique de l'Ã‰cole de gestion Ã l'UniversitÃ© de Sherbrooke.
- Hwang, Sunjoo, 2020. "Impact of a policy rate cut on bank profitability and financial stability," KDI Policy Forum 280, Korea Development Institute (KDI).
- Eric McCoy, 2020. "Euro-US Dollar Exchange Rate Dynamics at the Effective Lower Bound," European Economy - Economic Briefs 055, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Güneş Kamber & Madhusudan Mohanty & James Morley, 2020. "Have the driving forces of inflation changed in advanced and emerging market economies?," BIS Working Papers 896, Bank for International Settlements.
- Moustapha Aman, 2020. "Spheres of influence in monetary regimes: the experience of the Horn of Africa (1860-1950)," Working Papers hal-02975165, HAL.
- Aref Mahdavi Ardekani, 2020. "Liquidity, Interbank Network Topology and Bank Capital," Post-Print halshs-02967226, HAL.
- Jonathon Hazell & Juan Herreño & Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson, 2020. "The Slope of the Phillips Curve: Evidence from U.S. States," NBER Working Papers 28005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Makram El-Shagi & Kiril Tochkov, 2020. "Shadow of the Colossus: Euro Area Spillovers and Monetary Policy in Central and Eastern Europe," CFDS Discussion Paper Series 2020/7, Center for Financial Development and Stability at Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan, China.
- James Yetman, 2020. "Pass-through from short-horizon to long-horizon inflation expectations, and the anchoring of inflation expectations," BIS Working Papers 895, Bank for International Settlements.
- Luca Fornaro & Martin Wolf, 2020. "The scars of supply shocks: Implications for monetary policy," Economics Working Papers 1748, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2023.
- Alessandro Cantelmo & Giovanni Melina, 2020. "Sectoral Labor Mobility and Optimal Monetary Policy," Papers 2010.14668, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2020.
- Viktor Marinkov, 2020. "Communication at the Zero Lower Bound: The Case for Forward Guidance," Economics Series Working Papers 923, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fatih Tuluk, 2019. "Shadow Banking, Capital Requirements and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2019.05, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Emanuele Franceschi, 2020. "Taylor Rules and liquidity in financial markets," PSE Working Papers halshs-02978550, HAL.
- Fernando M. Martin, 2020. "Fiscal Dominance," Working Papers 2020-040, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 27 Feb 2023.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2020. "Milton Friedman and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 27975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Odusola, Ayodele, 2006. "Economics of Exchange Rate Management," UNDP Africa Economists Working Papers 307341, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Julian di Giovanni & Galina Hale, 2020. "Stock market spillovers via the global production network: Transmission of U.S. monetary policy," Economics Working Papers 1747, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Guido Ascari & Anna Florio & Alessandro Gobbi, 2020. "Monetary-fiscal interactions under price level targeting," Papers 2010.14979, arXiv.org.
- Pattanaik, Sitikantha & Muduli, Silu & Ray, Soumyajit, 2020. "Inflation expectations of households: do they influence wage-price dynamics in India?," MPRA Paper 103685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feld, Lars P. & Wieland, Volker, 2020. "The German Federal Constitutional Court ruling and the European Central Bank's strategy," IMFS Working Paper Series 145, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Emanuele Franceschi, 2020. "A simple model of liquidity," PSE Working Papers halshs-02978552, HAL.
- Alvarez, Santiago E. & Lein, Sarah M., 2020. "Tracking Inflation on a Daily Basis," Working papers 2020/16, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Andrew B. Martinez, 2020. "Extracting Information from Different Expectations," Working Papers 2020-008, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, H. O. Stekler Research Program on Forecasting.
- Chu, Angus C., 2020. "Inflation, Innovation and Growth: A Survey," MPRA Paper 103740, University Library of Munich, Germany.