Report NEP-ETS-2020-05-18This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Jaqueson K. Galimberti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blazsek, Szabolcs & Escribano, Álvaro & Licht, Adrian, 2020. "Nonlinear common trends for the global crude oil market: Markov-switching score-driven models of the multivariate t-distribution," UC3M Working papers. Economics 30346, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Blazsek, Szabolcs & Escribano, Álvaro & Licht, Adrian, 2020. "Dynamic stochastic general equilibrium inference using a score-driven approach," UC3M Working papers. Economics 30347, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Tobias Hartl & Rolf Tschernig & Enzo Weber, 2020. "Fractional trends in unobserved components models," Papers 2005.03988, arXiv.org, revised May 2020.
- Danilo Leiva-Leon & Luis Uzeda, 2020. "Endogenous Time Variation in Vector Autoregressions," Staff Working Papers 20-16, Bank of Canada.
- Sium Bodha Hannadige & Jiti Gao & Mervyn J. Silvapulle & Param Silvapulle, 2020. "Forecasting a Nonstationary Time Series with a Mixture of Stationary and Nonstationary Factors as Predictors," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 19/20, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Samuel Brien & Michael Jansson & Morten Ã˜rregaard Nielsen, 2020. "Nearly Efficient Likelihood Ratio Tests of a Unit Root in an Autoregressive Model of Arbitrary Order," Working Paper 1429, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Niko Hauzenberger & Florian Huber & Gary Koop, 2020. "Dynamic Shrinkage Priors for Large Time-varying Parameter Regressions using Scalable Markov Chain Monte Carlo Methods," Papers 2005.03906, arXiv.org.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2020. "An introduction to time-varying lag autoregression," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2020-05, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Bago, Jean-Louis & Akakpo, Koffi & Rherrad, Imad & Ouédraogo, Ernest, 2020. "Volatility Spillover and International Contagion of Housing Bubbles," MPRA Paper 100098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jamshid Ardalankia & Jafar Askari & Somaye Sheykhali & Emmanuel Haven & G. Reza Jafari, 2020. "Mapping Coupled Time-series Onto Complex Network," Papers 2004.13536, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2020.