Report NEP-FOR-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Gorgi & Siem Jan (S.J.) Koopman & Mengheng Li, 2018. "Forecasting economic time series using score-driven dynamic models with mixed-data sampling," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-026/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marta Banbura & Andries van Vlodrop, 2018. "Forecasting with Bayesian Vector Autoregressions with Time Variation in the Mean," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-025/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Julien Prat & Benjamin Walter, 2018. "An Equilibrium Model of the Market for Bitcoin Mining," CESifo Working Paper Series 6865, CESifo.
- Theo S. Eicher & David J. Kuenzel & Chris Papageorgiou & Charis Christofides, 2018. "Forecasts in Times of Crises," IMF Working Papers 18/48, International Monetary Fund.
- Neumann, Tobias, 2018. "Mortgages: estimating default correlation and forecasting default risk," Bank of England working papers 708, Bank of England.
- Luis Uzeda, 2018. "State Correlation and Forecasting: A Bayesian Approach Using Unobserved Components Models," Staff Working Papers 18-14, Bank of Canada.
- Zidong An & João Tovar Jalles & Prakash Loungani, 2018. "How Well Do Economists Forecast Recessions?," IMF Working Papers 18/39, International Monetary Fund.