Report NEP-FOR-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tuhkuri, Joonas, 2016. "Forecasting Unemployment with Google Searches," ETLA Working Papers 35, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201504131156 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alain Kabundi, Elmarie Nel and Franz Ruch, 2016. "Nowcasting Real GDP growth in South Africa," Working Papers 581, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Eo, Yunjong & Kang, Kyu Ho, 2016. "Forecasting the Term Structure of Interest Rates with Potentially Misspecified Models," Working Papers 2016-05, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Ching-Wai (Jeremy) Chiu & Haroon Mumtaz & Gabor Pinter, 2016. "VAR Models with Non-Gaussian Shocks," CReMFi Discussion Papers 4, CReMFi, School of Economics and Finance, QMUL.
- Kim, T.Y. & Dekker, R. & Heij, C., 2016. "The impact of forecasting errors on warehouse labor efficiency," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-10, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Item repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201504131155 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Guarín-López & Ignacio Lozano-Espitia, 2016. "Credit Funding and Banking Fragility: An Empirical Analysis for Emerging Economies," Borradores de Economia 931, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Uzeda, 2016. "State Correlation and Forecasting: A Bayesian Approach Using Unobserved Components Models," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2016-632, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Dovern, Jonas & Manner, Hans, 2016. "Order Invariant Evaluation of Multivariate Density Forecasts," Working Papers 0608, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Murat Midilic, 2016. "Estimation Of Star-Garch Models With Iteratively Weighted Least Squares," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 16/918, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kim, T.Y. & Dekker, R. & Heij, C., 2016. "Spare part demand forecasting for consumer goods using installed base information," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-11, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Cobus Vermeulen, AdÃ©l Bosch, Fanie Joubert and Jannie Rossouw, 2016. "Can currency in circulation predict South African economic activity?," Working Papers 582, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Franck Nadaud & Martin Jegard, 2016. "Two historical changes in the narrative of energy forecasts," CIRED Working Papers hal-01275593, HAL.