Banco Central de ChileSantiago, Chile
: (562) 670 2000
(562) 698 4847
Casilla No967, Santiago
RePEc:edi:bccgvcl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pablo García & Bárbara Ulloa, 2017. "Financial Surveillance and Communication: Recent and Future Challenges from the Chilean Experience," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 61, Central Bank of Chile.
- Bárbara Ulloa & Carlos Saavedra & Carola Moreno, 2015. "A Microstructure Approach to Gross Portfolio Inflows. The Case of Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 760, Central Bank of Chile.
- Lucio Sarno & Ilias Tsiakas & Barbara Ulloa, 2015. "What Drives International Portfolio Flows?," Working Paper series 15-16, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Carola Moreno & Carlos Saavedra & Bárbara Ulloa, 2014. "Commodity Price Cycles and Financial Stability," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 738, Central Bank of Chile.
- Sarno, Lucio & Tsiakas, Ilias & Ulloa, Barbara, 2016. "What drives international portfolio flows?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 53-72.
- Dario Rukelj & Barbara Ulloa, 2011. "Incorporating uncertainties into economic forecasts: an application to forecasting economic activity in Croatia," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 35(2), pages 140-170.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bárbara Ulloa & Carlos Saavedra & Carola Moreno, 2015.
"A Microstructure Approach to Gross Portfolio Inflows. The Case of Chile,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
760, Central Bank of Chile.
- Sebastián Claro & Carola Moreno, 2015. "Long-term rates and the term premium: evidence from Chile," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), What do new forms of finance mean for EM central banks?, volume 83, pages 97-112 Bank for International Settlements.
- Lucio Sarno & Ilias Tsiakas & Barbara Ulloa, 2015.
"What Drives International Portfolio Flows?,"
Working Paper series
15-16, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Yan, Cheng & Wang, Xichen, 2018. "The non-persistent relationship between foreign equity flows and emerging stock market returns across quantiles," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 38-54.
- Hiremath, Gourishankar S. & Kattuman, Paul, 2017. "Foreign portfolio flows and emerging stock market: Is the midnight bell ringing in India?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 544-558.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Alper, Koray & Pereira da Silva, Luiz, 2018.
"External shocks, financial volatility and reserve requirements in an open economy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 23-43.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2015. "External Shocks, Financial Volatility and Reserve Requirements in an Open Economy," Working Papers Series 396, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Fatma Taşdemir & Erdal Özmen, 2018. "Exchange Rate Regimes As Thresholds: The Main Determinants Of Capital Inflows In Emerging Market Economies," ERC Working Papers 1810, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2018.
- Ángel Estrada & Luis Molina & Paula Sánchez & Francesca Viani, 2017. "Towards efficient capital flow management," Economic Bulletin, Banco de España;Economic Bulletin Homepage, issue MAR.
- Liew, Ping-Xin & Lim, Kian-Ping & Goh, Kim-Leng, 2018. "Foreign equity flows: Boon or bane to the liquidity of Malaysian stock market?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 161-181.
- Di Filippo, Gabriele, 2017. "What Drives Gross Flows in Equity and Investment Fund Shares in Luxembourg?," MPRA Paper 84200, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Jan 2018.
- OGAWA Eiji & SHIMIZU Junko & LUO Pengfei, 2019. "Effects of US Interest Rate Hikes and Global Risk on Daily Capital Flows in Emerging Market Countries," Discussion papers 19019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Adam, Tomáš & Benecká, Soňa & Matějů, Jakub, 2018. "Financial stress and its non-linear impact on CEE exchange rates," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 346-360.
- Hwa, Tng Boon & Raghavan, Mala & Huey, Teh Tian, 2017.
"Macro-financial effects of portfolio flows: Malaysia’s experience,"
2017-07, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Tng Boon Hwa & Mala Raghavan & Teh Tian Huey, 2017. "Macro-financial effects of portfolio flows: Malaysia’s experience," CAMA Working Papers 2017-35, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rogelio Mercado Jr., 2018. "Bilateral Capital Flows: Gravity, Push, and Pull," Trinity Economics Papers tep0818, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Hardik A. Marfatia, 2016. "The Role of Push and Pull Factors in Driving Global Capital Flows," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot GmbH, Berlin, vol. 62(2), pages 117-146.
- Erdal Özmen & Fatma Taşdemir, 2019. "Globalisation And Governance: Thresholds For The Impacts Of The Main Determinants Of Capital Inflows?," ERC Working Papers 1902, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2019.
- Gelman, Maria & Jochem, Axel & Reitz, Stefan, 2016. "Transmission of global financial shocks to EMU member states: The role of monetary policy and national factors," Discussion Papers 23/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Shugo Yamamoto, 2015. "Banking Network Amplification Effects on Cross-Border Bank Flows," Discussion Papers 1533, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Faek Menla Ali & Fabio Spagnolo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2017. "Portfolio flows and the US dollar–yen exchange rate," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 179-189, February.
- Opperman, Pieter & Adjasi, Charles Komla Delali, 2017. "The determinants of private capital flow volatility in Sub-Saharan African countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 312-320.
- Carola Moreno & Carlos Saavedra & Bárbara Ulloa, 2014.
"Commodity Price Cycles and Financial Stability,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
738, Central Bank of Chile.
- Saldarriaga, Miguel, 2018. "Credit Booms in Commodity Exporters," Working Papers 2018-008, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Barbara Ulloa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.