Report NEP-OPM-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- di Mauro, Filippo & Pappadà, Francesco, 2014. "Euro area external imbalances and the burden of adjustment," Working Paper Series 1681, European Central Bank.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Joseph E. Gagnon & Christian Saborowski, 2014. "Official Financial Flows, Capital Mobility, and Global Imbalances," IMF Working Papers 14/199, International Monetary Fund.
- Binder, Michael & Offermanns, Christian J., 2014. "Globalization and international business cycle dynamics: A conditional GVAR approach," Discussion Papers 2014/24, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Carola Moreno & Carlos Saavedra & Bárbara Ulloa, 2014. "Commodity Price Cycles and Financial Stability," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 738, Central Bank of Chile.
- Ohanian, Lee E. & Restrepo-Echavarria, Paulina & Wright, Mark L. J., 2013. "Bad Investments and Missed Opportunities? Capital Flows to Asia and Latin America, 1950-2007," Working Papers 2014-38, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 16 May 2017.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2014. "The Great Mortgaging: Housing Finance, Crises, and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 20501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gehrke, Britta & Yao, Fang, 2014. "Phillips curve shocks and real exchange rate fluctuations: SVAR evidence," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 11/2014, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Mendicino, Caterina & Punzi, Maria Teresa, 2014. "House Prices, Capital Inflows and Macroprudential Policy," FinMaP-Working Papers 10, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00961713 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Burcu Berke, 2014. "Fiscal policy and the real exchange rate: Some evidence from Spain," Working Papers 14-11, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Jesús A. Bejarano & Luisa F. Charry, 2014. "Financial Frictions and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," Borradores de Economia 852, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jacquinot, Pascal & Clancy, Daragh & Lozej, Matija, 2014. "The effects of government spending in a small open economy within a monetary union," Working Paper Series 1727, European Central Bank.