Report NEP-OPM-2015-04-11This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Kaji, Sahoko & Asonuma, Tamon, 2015. "Adjustments of Capital Account Restrictions and Exchange Rate Regimes in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 518, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Blaise Gnimassoun, 2015. "Exchange rate misalignments and the external balance under a pegged currency system," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-9, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Rudolfs Bems & Robert C. Johnson, 2015. "Demand for Value Added and Value-Added Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 21070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Schnabel, Isabel, 2015. "Bubbles and Central Banks: Historical Perspectives," CEPR Discussion Papers 10528, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucio Sarno & Ilias Tsiakas & Barbara Ulloa, 2015. "What Drives International Portfolio Flows?," Working Paper series 15-16, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Goswami, Gour Gobinda & Hossain, Mohammad Zariab, 2013. "Testing Black Market vs. Official PPP: A Pooled Mean Group Estimation Approach," MPRA Paper 63452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Gersten Reiss, 2015. "Invoice Currency: puzzling evidence and new questions from Brazil," Working Papers Series 382, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- MASUJIMA Yuki, 2015. "Assessing Asian Equilibrium Exchange Rates as Policy Instruments," Discussion papers 15038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Pami Dua & Divya Tuteja, 2015. "Global Recession And Eurozone Debt Crisis - Impact On Exports Of China And India," Working papers 242, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.