Adjustments of Capital Account Restrictions and Exchange Rate Regimes in East Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Sahoko Kaji & Tamon Asonuma, 2015. "Adjustments of Capital Account Restrictions and Exchange Rate Regimes in East Asia," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(03), pages 1-32.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Carmen M Reinhart & Kenneth S Rogoff, 2019.
"Exchange Arrangements Entering the Twenty-First Century: Which Anchor will Hold?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 134(2), pages 599-646.
- Ilzetzki, Ethan & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2017. "Exchange Arrangements Entering the 21st Century: Which Anchor Will Hold?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11826, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2017. "Exchange Arrangements Entering the 21st Century: Which Anchor Will Hold?," Working Paper 503441, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2017. "Exchange Arrangements Entering the 21st Century: Which Anchor Will Hold?," NBER Working Papers 23134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilda C Fernandez & Cem Karacadag & Rupa Duttagupta, 2004. "From Fixed to Float; Operational Aspects of Moving towards Exchange Rate Flexibility," IMF Working Papers 04/126, International Monetary Fund.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Kaji, Sahoko & Asonuma, Tamon, 2015. "Dynamic Effect of a Change in the Exchange Rate System: From a Fixed Regime to a Basket-Peg or a Floating Regime," ADBI Working Papers 517, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Kaji, Sahoko & Asonuma, Tamon, 2015. "Dynamic Shift to a Basket-Peg or Floating Regime in East Asian Countries in Response to the People's Republic of China's Transition to a New Exchange Rate Regime," ADBI Working Papers 514, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Akira Ariyoshi & Andrei A Kirilenko & Inci Ötker & Bernard J Laurens & Jorge I Canales Kriljenko & Karl F Habermeier, 2000. "Capital Controls; Country Experiences with Their Use and Liberalization," IMF Occasional Papers 190, International Monetary Fund.
- Jorge Desormeaux & Karol Fernández & Pablo García, 2008.
"Financial implications of capital outflows in Chile: 1998–2008,"
BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Financial globalisation and emerging market capital flows, volume 44, pages 121-142,
Bank for International Settlements.
- Jorge Desormeaux & Karol Fernández & Pablo García, 2008. "Financial Implications of Capital Outflows in Chile: 1998-2008," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 23, Central Bank of Chile.
- John Williamson, 1996. "Crawling Band as an Exchange Rate Regime: Lessons from Chile, Colombia and Israel, The," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 14.
- Chikako Baba & Annamaria Kokenyne, 2011. "Effectiveness of Capital Controls in Selected Emerging Markets in the 2000's," IMF Working Papers 11/281, International Monetary Fund.
- Mohan, Rakesh, 2011. "Growth with Financial Stability: Central Banking in an Emerging Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198070207.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Sahoko Kaji & Tamon Asonuma, 2015. "Dynamic Analysis of the Exchange Rate Regime: Policy Implications for Emerging Countries in East Asia," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 624-637, August.
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Sahoko Kaji & Tamon Asonuma, 2016. "Dynamic Effects of Changes in the Exchange Rate System," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 33(1), pages 111-161, March.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate transition; east asia; capital account controls; exchange rate transition policies;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2015-04-11 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-CBA-2015-04-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2015-04-11 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2015-04-11 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2015-04-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.