Mary L. Rigdon
|Rutgers University Center for Cognitive Science 152 Frelinghuysen Rd., A103 Piscataway NJ 08854-8020|
|Terminal Degree:||2001 Economics Department; Eller College of Management; University of Arizona (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Rutgers University Center for Cognitive Sciencehttp://ruccs.rutgers.edu/ruccs
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rigdon, Mary L. & Levine, Adam Seth, 2009. "The Role of Expectations and Gender in Altruism," MPRA Paper 19372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rigdon, Mary & Ishii, Keiko & Watabe, Motoki & Kitayama, Shinobu, 2008. "Minimal Social Cues in the Dictator Game," MPRA Paper 8439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gillies, Anthony S & Rigdon, Mary L, 2008. "Epistemic Conditions and Social Preferences in Trust Games," MPRA Paper 9626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandra Cassar, ac & Mary Rigdon, mr, 2008. "Trust and Reciprocity in 2-node and 3-node Networks," MPRA Paper 7005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mary Rigdon, 2005.
"Trust and Reciprocity in Incentive Contracting,"
- Kevin McCabe & Mary Rigdon & Vernon Smith, 2004.
"Sustaining Cooperation in trust Games,"
- Mary L. Rigdon & Alexander P. D'Esterre, 2015. "The effects of competition on the nature of cheating behavior," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 1012-1024, April.
- Cassar, Alessandra & Rigdon, Mary, 2011. "Trust and trustworthiness in networked exchange," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 282-303, March.
- Rigdon, Mary & Ishii, Keiko & Watabe, Motoki & Kitayama, Shinobu, 2009. "Minimal social cues in the dictator game," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 358-367, June.
- Rigdon, Mary, 2009. "Trust and reciprocity in incentive contracting," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 93-105, May.
- Robert Kurzban & Mary Rigdon & Bart Wilson, 2008. "Incremental approaches to establishing trust," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 11(4), pages 370-389, December.
- Mary L. Rigdon & Kevin A. McCabe & Vernon L. Smith, 2007. "Sustaining Cooperation in Trust Games," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(522), pages 991-1007, July.
- McCabe, Kevin A. & Rigdon, Mary L. & Smith, Vernon L., 2003. "Positive reciprocity and intentions in trust games," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 267-275, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 8 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (8) 2004-04-04 2005-12-09 2007-03-10 2007-03-10 2008-02-09 2008-04-29 2008-07-30 2009-12-19. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (7) 2004-04-04 2007-03-10 2007-03-10 2008-02-09 2008-04-29 2008-07-30 2009-12-19. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (6) 2005-12-09 2007-03-10 2007-03-10 2008-02-09 2008-04-29 2008-07-30. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (3) 2007-03-10 2008-02-09 2008-07-30
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (2) 2005-12-09 2007-03-10
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (2) 2007-03-10 2008-07-30
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2007-03-10
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2008-02-09
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2008-07-30
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (1) 2008-02-09
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2008-02-09
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2008-02-09
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mary L. Rigdon should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.