Report NEP-GTH-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Pimienta, 2007. "Generic Determinacy of Nash Equilibrium in Network Formation Games," Discussion Papers 2007-31, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Olivier Compte & Philippe Jehiel, 2008. "The Coalitional Nash Bargaining Solution," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001852, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Carlo Carraro & Alessandra Sgobbi, 2007. "Modelling Negotiated Decision Making: a Multilateral, Multiple Issues, Non-Cooperative Bargaining Model with Uncertainty," Working Papers 2007_12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2007. "Existence and uniqueness of Nash Equilibrium in electoral competition games: The hybrid case," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0702, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Yair Tauman & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2008. "Bargaining with a Property Rights Owner," Discussion Papers 1, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2007. "Modifying the Hoede-Bakker index to the Shapley-Shubik and Holler-Packel indices," Working Papers 0729, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Alexander Matros & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2008. "Optimal Fees in Internet Auctions," Discussion Papers 3, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2008. "Better-Reply Dynamics with Bounded Recall," Discussion Papers 2, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Mar 2008.
- Yusuke Kamishiro & Roberto Serrano, 2008. "Information transmission and core convergence in quasilinear economies," Working Papers 2008-01, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Anke Gerber & Philipp C. Wichardt, 2007. "Finite-Order Beliefs and Welfare-Enhancing Instruments in the Centipede Game," IEW - Working Papers 322, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Roger Lagunoff & Dino Gerardi & Luca Anderlini, 2008. "Communication and Learning," Working Papers gueconwpa~08-08-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Abbink & Jordi Brandts & Benedikt Herrmann & Henrik Orzen, 2007. "Inter-Group Conflict and Intra-Group Punishment in an Experimental Contest Game," Discussion Papers 2007-15, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Alessandra Cassar, ac & Mary Rigdon, mr, 2008. "Trust and Reciprocity in 2-node and 3-node Networks," MPRA Paper 7005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Veszteg, Róbert F. & Pintér, Ágnes & Pais, Joana, 2008. "College admissions and the role of information : an experimental study," UC3M Working papers. Economics we080302, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Esther Bruegger & Simon Loertscher, 2007. "The evolution of cheating in asymmetric contests," IEW - Working Papers 314, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Arjen de Vetten, 2007. "Incentives and Regional Coordination in Employment Services," CPB Memorandum 190, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.