Finite-Order Beliefs and Welfare-Enhancing Instruments in the Centipede Game
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2007.
"Why Kill Politicians? A Rational Choice Analysis of Political Assassinations,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2007-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "Why Kill Politicians? A Rational Choice Analysis of Political Assassinations," IEW - Working Papers 324, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Robert MacCulloch & Silvia Pezzini, 2010.
"The Roles of Freedom, Growth, and Religion in the Taste for Revolution,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(2), pages 329-358, May.
- MacCulloch, Robert & Pezzini, Silvia, 2002. "The role of freedom, growth and religion in the taste for revolution," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6646, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pezzini, Silvia & Robert MacCulloch, 2003. "The Role of Freedom, Growth and Religion in the Taste for Revolution," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 163, Royal Economic Society.
- Silvia Pezzini & Robert MacCulloch, 2003. "The role of freedom, growth and religion in the taste for revolution," Departmental Working Papers 2003-08, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Robert MacCulloch & Silvia Pezzini, 2004. "The Role of Freedom, Growth and Religion in the Taste for Revolution," Law and Economics 0405002, EconWPA.
- Robert MacCulloch & Silvia Pezzini, 2002. "The Role of Freedom, Growth and Religion in the Taste for Revolution," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 36, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Brennan,Geoffrey & Buchanan,James M., 2006. "The Power to Tax," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521027922, March.
- Cameron, Samuel, 1988. "The Economics of Crime Deterrence: A Survey of Theory and Evidence," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 301-323.
- Ivo K. Feierabend & Rosalind L. Feierabend, 1966. "Aggressive behaviors within polities, 1948-1962: a cross - national study 1," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 10(3), pages 249-271, September.
- Howard Taylor, 1998. "Rationing crime: the political economy of criminal statistics since the 1850s," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 51(3), pages 569-590, August.
- Gary S. Becker & William M. Landes, 1974. "Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck74-1, January.
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
- Clarke, James W., 1981. "American Assassins: An Alternative Typology," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 81-104, January.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:84:y:1990:i:03:p:849-872_19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno S. Frey, 2004. "Dealing with Terrorism – Stick or Carrot?," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3435.
- Wintrobe,Ronald, 1998. "The Political Economy of Dictatorship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521583299, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCentipede Game; Cooperation; Level-k Thinking;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zur:iewwpx:322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .