Trust and Reciprocity in 2-node and 3-node Networks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Cagno, Daniela & Sciubba, Emanuela, 2010. "Trust, trustworthiness and social networks: Playing a trust game when networks are formed in the lab," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 156-167, August.
More about this item
Keywordsnetworks; trust; reciprocity; experiments; investment game;
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-02-09 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-COM-2008-02-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EXP-2008-02-09 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2008-02-09 (Game Theory)
- NEP-ICT-2008-02-09 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MIC-2008-02-09 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2008-02-09 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2008-02-09 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .