Report NEP-CBE-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavlo R. Blavatskyy, 2008. "Betting on Own Knowledge: Experimental Test of Overconfidence," IEW - Working Papers 358, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200811 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael H. Birnbaun & Ulrich Schmidt, 2008. "An Experimental Investigation of Violations of Transitivity in Choice under Uncertainty," Kiel Working Papers 1396, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & David Schmeidler, 2007. "Probability and Uncertainty in Economic Modeling, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-002, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 28 Jan 2008.
- Alessandra Cassar, ac & Mary Rigdon, mr, 2008. "Trust and Reciprocity in 2-node and 3-node Networks," MPRA Paper 7005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2008. "Better-Reply Dynamics with Bounded Recall," Discussion Papers 2, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Mar 2008.
- Bill Gibson, 2008. "Keynesian And Neoclassical Closures In An Agent-Based Context," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Horst Zank, 2007. "On the Paradigm of Loss Aversion," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0710, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Sampaio, José & Moniz, António, 2007. "Assessing Human And Technological Dimensions In Virtual Team’S Operational Competences," MPRA Paper 6942, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2007.
- Julian Dormann & Thomas Ehrmann & Michael Kopel, 2008. "Managing the Evolution of Cooperation," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.