Report NEP-NET-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Pimienta, 2007. "Generic Determinacy of Nash Equilibrium in Network Formation Games," Discussion Papers 2007-31, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Alessandra Cassar, ac & Mary Rigdon, mr, 2008. "Trust and Reciprocity in 2-node and 3-node Networks," MPRA Paper 7005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicoletta Corrocher & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2008. "Me and you and everyone we know: an empirical analysis of local network effects in mobile communications," Working Paper Series 03-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Sergio Currarini & Paolo Pin & Matthew O. Jackson, 2007. "An Economic Model of Friendship: Homophily, Minorities and Segregation," Working Papers 2007_20, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Sergio Currarini & Francesco Feri, 2007. "Bilateral Information Sharing in Oligopoly," Working Papers 2007_21, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Sims, Martin, 2007. "WRC-07: the Technological and Market Pressures for Flexible Spectrum Access," MPRA Paper 6910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Viktoria Kocsis & Victoria Shestalova & Gijsbert Zwart, 2008. "Vertical foreclosure: a policy framework," CPB Document 157, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.