Report NEP-CBE-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2009. "What comes to mind," Economics Working Papers 1186, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2009.
- Keith M. Marzilli Ericson & Andreas Fuster, 2009. "Expectations as Endowments: Reference-Dependent Preferences and Exchange Behavior," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000415, David K. Levine.
- Rigdon, Mary L. & Levine, Adam Seth, 2009. "The Role of Expectations and Gender in Altruism," MPRA Paper 19372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Innocenti & Patrizia Lattarulo & Maria Grazia Pazienza, 2009. "Heuristics and Biases in Travel Mode Choice," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 027, University of Siena.
- Graham Loomes & Chris Starmer & Robert Sugden, 2009. "Preference reversals and disparities between willingness to pay and willingness to accept in repeated markets," Discussion Papers 2009-24, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Sprietsma, Maresa, 2009. "Discrimination in grading? Experimental evidence from primary school," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-074, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2009. "From men and machines to the organizational learning curve," MPRA Paper 19392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benito Arruñada, 2009. "The law of impersonal transactions," Economics Working Papers 1187, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2010.
- Blume, Lawrence & Easley, David & Halpern, Joseph Y., 2009. "Constructive Decision Theory," Economics Series 246, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Thiel, Hendrik & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2009. "Noncognitive skills in economics: Models, measurement, and empirical evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-076, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Amy Peng & Francis McKenna, 2009. "Evolution of the Week," Working Papers 012, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Mohamed Ali Bchir & Marc Willinger, 2009. "Do clubs foster provision success ?," Working Papers 09-19, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Dec 2009.
- Simon Gaechter & Christian Thoeni, 2009. "Social Comparison and Performance: Experimental Evidence on the Fair Wage-Effort Hypothesis," Discussion Papers 2009-23, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Bradler, Christiane, 2009. "Social preferences under risk: an experimental analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-077, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- José Luiz Barros Fernandes & Juan Ignacio Peña & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2009. "Delegated Portfolio Management and Risk Taking Behavior," Working Papers Series 199, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Funk, Matt, 2009. "On the Truly Noncooperative Game of Island Life: Introducing a Unified Theory of Value & Evolutionarily Stable Island Economic Development Strategy," MPRA Paper 19049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Funk, Matt, 2009. "On the Travesty of the Tragedy of the Commons: Hardin's Nontrivial Error," MPRA Paper 19203, University Library of Munich, Germany.