Report NEP-GTH-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mehmet Barlo & Guilherme Carmona, 2007. "One - memory in repeated games," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp500, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Rigdon, Mary & McCabe, Kevin & Smith, Vernon, 2001. "Sustaining cooperation in trust games," MPRA Paper 2006, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Apr 2006.
- Gary E Bolton & Jeannette Brosig, 2007. "How do coalitions get built - Evidence from an extensive form coalition game with renegotiation & externalities," Working Paper Series in Economics 30, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2007. "Ascending Auction: Uniqueness and Robustness to Strategic Uncertainty," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000845, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gisèle Umbhauer, 2007. "Best-reply matching in Akerlof’s market for lemons," Working Papers of BETA 2007-10, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ed Hopkins & Tatiana Kornienko, 2007. "Cross and Double Cross: Comparative Statics in First Price Auctions," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000831, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ester Camiña & Nicolás Porteiro, 2007. "The Role of Mediation in Peacemaking and Peacekeeping Negotiations," Working Papers 07.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Juergen Bracht & Nick Feltovich, 2006. "Efficiency in the Trust Game: an Experimental Study of Preplay Contracting," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/154, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.