|Universidad San Francisco de Quito Campus Cumbaya Diego de Robles s/n y Pampite Edificio Da Vinci. Oficina D300-E.|
|(593-2) 297 1759|
Universidad San Francisco de Quito (USFQ)http://www.usfq.edu.ec
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Garcia-Pont, Carlos & Canales, Juan I. & Noboa, Fabrizio, 2007. "Subsidiary strategy: The embeddedness component," IESE Research Papers D/699, IESE Business School.
- Garcia-Pont, Carlos & Noboa, Fabrizio, 2003. "Fighting for power: The strategy of global MNCs' subsidiaries," IESE Research Papers D/489, IESE Business School.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Garcia-Pont, Carlos & Canales, Juan I. & Noboa, Fabrizio, 2007.
"Subsidiary strategy: The embeddedness component,"
IESE Research Papers
D/699, IESE Business School.
- Najafi-Tavani, Zhaleh & Giroud, Axèle & Andersson, Ulf, 2014. "The interplay of networking activities and internal knowledge actions for subsidiary influence within MNCs," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 122-131.
- Benoit Decreton & Henrik Dellestrand & Philip Kappen & Phillip C. Nell, 2017. "Beyond Simple Configurations: The Dual Involvement of Divisional and Corporate Headquarters in Subsidiary Innovation Activities in Multibusiness Firms," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 57(6), pages 855-878, December.
- Oehmichen, Jana & Puck, Jonas, 2016. "Embeddedness, Ownership Mode and Dynamics, and the Performance of MNE Subsidiaries," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 17-28.
- Chen, Tain-Jy & Chen, Homin & Ku, Ying-Hua, 2012. "Resource dependency and parent–subsidiary capability transfers," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 259-266.
- Yuefang Si & Ingo Liefner, 2014. "Cognitive Distance and Obstacles to Subsidiary Business Success-The Experience of Chinese Companies in Germany," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(3), pages 285-300, July.
- Hallin, Christina & Holm, Ulf & Sharma, Dharma Deo, 2011. "Embeddedness of innovation receivers in the multinational corporation: Effects on business performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 362-373, June.
- Christopher Williams & Juana Du, 2014. "The impact of trust and local learning on the innovative performance of MNE subsidiaries in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 973-996, December.
- Vanhaverbeke, W.P.M. & Gilsing, V.A. & Beerkens, B.E. & Duijsters, G.M., 2009.
"The role of alliance network redundancy in the creation of core and non-core technologies,"
Other publications TiSEM
7050ddec-659b-40f2-aca6-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Wim Vanhaverbeke & Victor Gilsing & Bonnie Beerkens & Geert Duysters, 2009. "The Role of Alliance Network Redundancy in the Creation of Core and Non-core Technologies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 215-244, March.
- Wei, Ziyi & Nguyen, Quyen T.K., 2017. "Subsidiary strategy of emerging market multinationals: A home country institutional perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1009-1021.
- Yamin, Mo & Andersson, Ulf, 2011. "Subsidiary importance in the MNC: What role does internal embeddedness play?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 151-162, April.
- Achcaoucaou, Fariza & Miravitlles, Paloma & León-Darder, Fidel, 2017. "Do we really know the predictors of competence-creating R&D subsidiaries? Uncovering the mediation of dual network embeddedness," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 181-195.
- Patrick Collins & Seamus Grimes, 2008. "Ireland's Foreign-Owned Technology Sector: Evolving Towards Sustainability?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 436-463.
- Yulin Fang & Guo-Liang Frank Jiang & Shige Makino & Paul W. Beamish, 2010. "Multinational Firm Knowledge, Use of Expatriates, and Foreign Subsidiary Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 27-54, January.
- Achcaoucaou, Fariza & Miravitlles, Paloma & León-Darder, Fidel, 2014. "Knowledge sharing and subsidiary R&D mandate development: A matter of dual embeddedness," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 76-90.
- Xiaoying Li & Xiaming Liu & Howard Thomas, 2013. "Market Orientation, Embeddedness and the Autonomy and Performance of Multinational Subsidiaries in an Emerging Economy," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 53(6), pages 869-897, December.
- Nell, Phillip C. & Ambos, Bjérn & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B., 2011. "The MNC as an externally embedded organization: An investigation of embeddedness overlap in local subsidiary networks," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 497-505, October.
- Natalie Djodat & Dodo Knyphausen-Aufseß, 2017. "Revisiting Ghoshal and Bartlett’s Theory of the Multinational Corporation as an Interorganizational Network," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 349-378, June.
- Chen, Chung-Jen & Lin, Ya-Hui, 2016. "Managing the foreign investment portfolio: How industry and governance diversity influence firm performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1235-1245.
- Conroy, Kieran M. & Collings, David G., 2016. "The legitimacy of subsidiary issue selling: Balancing positive & negative attention from corporate headquarters," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 612-627.
- Paulo Figueiredo & Klauber Brito, 2011. "The innovation performance of MNE subsidiaries and local embeddedness: evidence from an emerging economy," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 141-165, February.
- Gammelgaard, Jens & McDonald, Frank & Stephan, Andreas & Tüselmann, Heinz & Dörrenbächer, Christoph, 2012. "The impact of increases in subsidiary autonomy and network relationships on performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1158-1172.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fabrizio Noboa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.