The innovation performance of MNE subsidiaries and local embeddedness: evidence from an emerging economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gil Avnimelech & Morris Teubal, 2008. "Evolutionary targeting," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 151-166, April.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1992. "Technological capabilities and industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-186, February.
- Rajneesh Narula & John Dunning, 2010.
"Multinational Enterprises, Development and Globalization: Some Clarifications and a Research Agenda,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 263-287.
- Narula R. & Dunning J.H., 2009. "Multinational enterprises, development and globalisation: some clarifications and a research agenda," MERIT Working Papers 023, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rodrik, Dani, 2004. "Industrial Policy for the Twenty-First Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 4767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos Garcia-Pont & J. Ignacio Canales & Fabrizio Noboa, 2009. "Subsidiary Strategy: The Embeddedness Component," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 182-214, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Williams & Juana Du, 2014. "The impact of trust and local learning on the innovative performance of MNE subsidiaries in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 973-996, December.
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0177-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fang-Yi Lo & Yu-Ching Chiao & Chwo-Ming Joseph Yu, 2016. "Network and Institutional Effects on SMEs’ Entry Strategies," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 531-563, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMNE-subsidiaries; Innovation performance; Capability accumulation; Local embeddedness; Learning links; F23; I23; L52; L63; O25; O30 014;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:21:y:2011:i:1:p:141-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .