Report NEP-CSE-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garcia-Pont, Carlos & Canales, Juan I. & Noboa, Fabrizio, 2007. "Subsidiary strategy: The embeddedness component," IESE Research Papers D/699, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2007/19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Giorgio Ricchiuti & Margherita Velucchi, 2007. "Size, Innovation and Internationalization: A Survival Analysis of Italian Firms," Working Papers - Economics wp2007_07, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Silva, Maria & Leitão, João & Raposo, Mário, 2007. "Barriers to Innovation faced by Manufacturing Firms in Portugal: How to overcome it?," MPRA Paper 5408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vives, Xavier, 2007. "Games of strategic complementarities: An application to bayesian games," IESE Research Papers D/698, IESE Business School.
- Timothy Dunne & Shawn D. Klimek & Mark J. Roberts & Yi Xu, 2007. "The dynamics of market structure and market size in two health services industries," Working Paper 0712, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Jose A. Lopez & Jesús Saurina, 2007. "How does competition impact bank risk-taking?," Working Paper Series 2007-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Robin S. Lee, 2007. "Vertical Integration and Exclusivity in Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers 07-39, NET Institute, revised Aug 2012.
- Marasco, Antonio, 2002. "An endogenous growth model with quality ladders and consumers’ heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 5389, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- Stefano Demichelis & Klaus Ritzberger, 2007. "Corporate Control and the Stock Market," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 60, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Byung-Cheol Kim & Jay Pil Choi, 2007. "Customer Infomation Sharing: Strategic Incentives and New Implications," Working Papers 07-27, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Cuong Le Van & Tu-Anh Nguyen & Manh-Hung Nguyen & Thai Bao Luong, 2007. "New Technology, Human Capital and Growth for Developing Countries," Working Papers 01, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam, revised Jan 2009.