(80%) Fachbereich Wirtschaftswissenschaften Bremen, Germany
Postfach 33 04 40, 28334 Bremen
RePEc:edi:fwbrede (more details at EDIRC)
(20%) Institut for International Økonomi og Virksomhedsledelse København, Denmark
Copenhagen Business School
: +45 3815 2515
+45 3815 2500
Porcelænshaven 24A, 1-4.sal, 2000 Frederiksberg
RePEc:edi:iicbsdk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- BjÃ¶rn Jindra & Iciar Dominguez Lacasa & Slavo Radosevic, 2015. "Dynamics of technology upgrading of the Central and East European countries in a comparative perspective: analysis based on patent data," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 135, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Eva Dettmann & Iciar Dominguez Lacasa & Jutta Guenther & Bjorn Jindra, 2013. "Determinants of foreign technological activity in German regions - a count model analysis of transnational patents (1996-2009)," HSE Working papers WP BRP 17/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Cantner, Uwe & Günther, Jutta & Hassan, Sohaib Shahzad & Jindra, Björn, 2013. "Outward FDI from the Central and Eastern European Transition Economies – A Discrete Choice Analysis of Location Choice within the European Union," MPRA Paper 51817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jun 2013.
- Hassan, Sohaib Shahzad & Jindra, Björn & Cantner, Uwe & Günther, Jutta, 2013. "Emerging market multinationals in the European Union – A location choice analysis," MPRA Paper 52002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cantner, Uwe & Günther, Jutta & Hassan, Sohaib Shahzad & Jindra, Björn, 2013. "Outward FDI from Central and East European Transition Economies – A discrete choice analysis of location within the EU," MPRA Paper 51804, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2013.
- Jindra, Björn & Hassan, Sohaib S. & Cantner, Uwe, 2016. "What does location choice reveal about knowledge-seeking strategies of emerging market multinationals in the EU?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 204-220.
- de Jong, Gjalt & van Dut, Vo & Jindra, Björn & Marek, Philipp, 2015. "Does country context distance determine subsidiary decision-making autonomy? Theory and evidence from European transition economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 874-889.
- Björn Jindra & Sohaib S. Hassan & Jutta Günther & Uwe Cantner, 2015. "European Integration and Outward FDI from Central and Eastern Europe – Is There Any Evidence of Knowledge-seeking?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(6), pages 1248-1267, November.
- Eva Dettmann & Iciar Dominguez Lacasa & Jutta Guenther & Bjorn Jindra, 2014. "Determinants of Foreign Technological Activity in German Regions - A Count Model Analysis of Transnational Patents," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 8(1), pages 34-51.
- Giroud, Axèle & Jindra, Björn & Marek, Philipp, 2012. "Heterogeneous FDI in Transition Economies – A Novel Approach to Assess the Developmental Impact of Backward Linkages," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2206-2220.
- Nigel Driffield & Björn Jindra, 2012. "Challenging the Production Function Approach to Assess the Developmental Effects of FDI," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 24(1), pages 32-37, February.
- Jutta Günther & Andrea Gauselmann & Philipp Marek & Johannes Stephan & Björn Jindra, 2011. "An Introduction to the IWH FDI Micro Database," Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 131(3), pages 529-546.
- Dietrich, Diemo & Jindra, Björn, 2010. "Corporate governance in the multinational enterprise: A financial contracting perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 446-456, October.
- Nick Von Tunzelmann & Jutta Günther & Katja Wilde & Björn Jindra, 2010. "Interactive Dynamic Capabilities and Regenerating the East German Innovation System," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 87-110.
- Jindra, Björn & Giroud, Axèle & Scott-Kennel, Joanna, 2009. "Subsidiary roles, vertical linkages and economic development: Lessons from transition economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 167-179, April.
- Igor Filatotchev & Johannes Stephan & Björn Jindra, 2008. "Ownership structure, strategic controls and export intensity of foreign-invested firms in transition economies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(7), pages 1133-1148, October.
- Jutta Günther & Johannes Stephan & Björn Jindra, 2008.
"Foreign Subsidiaries in the East German Innovation System - Evidence from Manufacturing Industries,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 59(Supplemen), pages 137-172.
- Günther, Jutta & Jindra, Björn & Stephan, Johannes, 2008. "Foreign Subsidiaries in the East German Innovation System – Evidence from Manufacturing Industries," IWH Discussion Papers 4/2008, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (3) 2013-12-06 2013-12-15 2017-01-08
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (3) 2013-10-11 2013-12-06 2013-12-15
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (3) 2013-10-11 2013-12-06 2013-12-15
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (2) 2013-12-06 2013-12-15
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2013-10-11 2017-01-08
- NEP-INT: International Trade (2) 2013-12-06 2013-12-15
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (2) 2013-10-11 2017-01-08
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2013-12-06
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2013-10-11
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2017-01-08
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2013-12-06
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2013-10-11
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bjoern Jindra should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.