Report NEP-DCM-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nathalie Picard & André de Palma & Sophie Dantan, 2013. "Intra-household discrete choice models of mode choice and residential location," Working Papers hal-00909349, HAL.
- Giuseppe De Luca & Claudio Rossetti & Daniela Vuri, 2013. "In-work benefits for married couples: an ex-ante evaluation of EITC and WTC policies in Italy," Working Papers 12, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Ilya Zutler, 2013. "Probabilistic extention of the cumulative prospect theory," HSE Working papers WP BRP 33/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Rong Zhang & Brett A. Inder & Xibin Zhang, 2013. "Bayesian estimation of a discrete response model with double rules of sample selection," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 24/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Cantner, Uwe & Günther, Jutta & Hassan, Sohaib Shahzad & Jindra, Björn, 2013. "Outward FDI from the Central and Eastern European Transition Economies – A Discrete Choice Analysis of Location Choice within the European Union," MPRA Paper 51817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jun 2013.