Report NEP-SBM-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acemoglu, Daron & Akcigit, Ufuk & Bloom, Nicholas & Kerr, William, 2013. "Innovation, reallocation and growth," Research Discussion Papers 22/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Leonid Gokhberg & Tatiana Kuznetsova & Vitaly Roud & Stanislav Zaichenko, 2013. "Monitoring innovation activities of innovation process participants (2011: R&D organisations)," HSE Working papers WP BRP 06/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Schön, Benjamin & Pyka, Andreas, 2013. "The success factors of technology-sourcing through mergers & acquisitions: An intuitive meta-analysis," FZID Discussion Papers 78-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Dinh Thi Thanh Binh & Le Minh Ngoc & Nguyen Huu Thinh & Bui Cao Khai & Tran Duy Hung & Nguyen Viet Duong & Le Thi Thu Trang, 2013. "On the Relationship between Human Capital and Firm Performanc," Working Papers 03, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Anna Zaytseva & Olga Shuvalova & Dirk Meissner, 2013. "User innovation - empirical evidence from Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 08/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Eva Dettmann & Iciar Dominguez Lacasa & Jutta Guenther & Bjorn Jindra, 2013. "Determinants of foreign technological activity in German regions - a count model analysis of transnational patents (1996-2009)," HSE Working papers WP BRP 17/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Shandre M. Thangavelu & Aekapol Chongvilaivan, 2013. "Financial Health and Firm Productivity : Firm-level Evidence from Viet Nam," Microeconomics Working Papers 23638, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.