Dynamics of technology upgrading of the Central and East European countries in a comparative perspective: analysis based on patent data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2004.
"Do Institutions Cause Growth?,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 271-303, September.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer, 2004. "Do Institutions Cause Growth?," NBER Working Papers 10568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei, 2004. "Do Institutions Cause Growth?," Scholarly Articles 27867242, Harvard University Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loredana Fattorini & Mahdi Ghodsi & Richard Grieveson & Sandra M. Leitner & Armando Rungi, 2017. "Monthly Report No. 9/2017," wiiw Monthly Reports 2017-09, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:9:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0339-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology upgrading; Central Europe; Eastern Europe;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2017-01-08 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2017-01-08 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2017-01-08 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2017-01-08 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:see:wpaper:2015:135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csescuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.