Report NEP-DCM-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William H Greene & Mark N Harris & Preety Srivastava & Xueyan Zhao, 2013. "Econometric Modelling of Social Bads," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1305, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Simone Bertoli & Herbert Brücker & Jesús Fernández-Huertas Moraga, 2013. "The European Crisis and Migration to Germany: Expectations and the Diversion of Migration Flows," Working Papers halshs-00913869, HAL.
- Hassan, Sohaib Shahzad & Jindra, Björn & Cantner, Uwe & Günther, Jutta, 2013. "Emerging market multinationals in the European Union – A location choice analysis," MPRA Paper 52002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrén, Daniela & Andrén, Thomas, 2013. "State dependence in Swedish social assistance in the 1990s: What happened to those who were single before the recession?," Working Papers 2013:10, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Jinjing Li & Alan S Duncan & Riyana Miranti, 2013. "Underemployment among Mature Aged Workers in Australia," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1301, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Björklund, Gunilla & Mortazavi , Reza, 2013. "Influences of infrastructure and attitudes to health on value of travel time savings in bicycle journeys," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:35, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Normann Lorenz, 2013. "Adverse selection and risk adjustment under imperfect competition," Research Papers in Economics 2013-05, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Helen Dakin & Nancy Devlin & Yan Feng & Nigel Rice & Phill Oâ€™Neill & David Parkin, 2013. "The influence of cost-effectiveness and other factors on NICE decisions," Working Papers 093cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.