Report NEP-CWA-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nadia Chernenko, 2013. "The Russian Electricity Supply Industry: from Reform to Reform?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1342, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Alexander Kozyrin, 2013. "Customs regulation in the EurAsEC customs union and financial law development in the Russian federation," HSE Working papers WP BRP 22/LAW/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Natalia Erpyleva, 2013. "Proceedings with participation of foreign persons in international procedural law of Russia and Kazakhstan," HSE Working papers WP BRP 12/LAW/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Wörz, Julia & Benkovskis, Konstantins, 2013. "Non-price competitiveness of exports from emerging countries," Working Paper Series 1612, European Central Bank.
- Ishiwatari, Mikio, 2013. "Disaster Risk Management at the National Level," ADBI Working Papers 448, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Chaminade , Cristina & Plechero , Monica, 2013. "Do Regions Make a Difference? Regional Innovation Systems and Global Innovation Networks in the ICT Industry," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/32, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Dmitry Poldnikov, 2013. "The legacy of classical natural law in Russian dogmatic jurisprudence in the late 19th century," HSE Working papers WP BRP 20/LAW/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Cantner, Uwe & Günther, Jutta & Hassan, Sohaib Shahzad & Jindra, Björn, 2013. "Outward FDI from the Central and Eastern European Transition Economies – A Discrete Choice Analysis of Location Choice within the European Union," MPRA Paper 51817, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jun 2013.
- Rabindra Nepal & Tooraj Jamasb, 2013. "Energy efficiency in Market vs Planned Economies: Evidence from Transition Countries," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1345, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Firat Bilgel & Burhan Can Karahasan, 2013. "“The Economic Costs of Separatist Terrorism in Turkey”," AQR Working Papers 201314, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Nov 2013.