Disaster Risk Management at the National Level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2013. "Investing in Resilience: Ensuring a Disaster-Resistant Future," ADB Reports RPT125182-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 21 May 2013.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Manyena, Bernard & Machingura, Fortunate & O'Keefe, Phil, 2019. "Disaster Resilience Integrated Framework for Transformation (DRIFT): A new approach to theorising and operationalising resilience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 1-1.
- Adriana Keating & Karen Campbell & Reinhard Mechler & Piotr Magnuszewski & Junko Mochizuki & Wei Liu & Michael Szoenyi & Colin McQuistan, 2017. "Disaster resilience: what it is and how it can engender a meaningful change in development policy," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 35(1), pages 65-91, January.
- Israel, Danilo C. & Bunao, David Feliks M., 2016. "Research on Urban Resilience to Natural Disasters of Households, Firms, and Communities in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2016-41, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2017. "Incentives for Reducing Disaster Risk in Urban Areas," Working Papers id:11790, eSocialSciences.
- Amar Hisham Jaaffar & Azlan Amran & Jegatheesan Rajadurai, 2018. "The Impact of Institutional Pressures of Climate Change Concerns on Corporate Environmental Reporting Practices: A Descriptive Study of Malaysiaâ€™s Environmentally Sensitive Public Listed Companies," SAGE Open, , vol. 8(2), pages 21582440187, May.
- Michael C. Huang & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2014. "A General Equilibrium Assessment on a Compound Disaster in Northern Taiwan," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-06, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsdisaster risk management; asia; pacific; disaster risk governance;
All these keywords.
- H84 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Disaster Aid
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ADB Institute (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.