Research on Urban Resilience to Natural Disasters of Households, Firms, and Communities in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2013. "Investing in Resilience: Ensuring a Disaster-Resistant Future," ADB Reports RPT125182-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 21 May 2013.
- THORBECKE William, 2016. "Increasing the Resilience of Asian Supply Chains to Natural Disasters: The Role of the Financial Sector," Working Papers DP-2016-08, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Ballesteros, Marife M. & Domingo, Sonny N., 2015. "Building Philippine SMEs Resilience to Natural Disasters," Discussion Papers DP 2015-20, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Florano, Ebinezer R., 2014. "Community Governance for Disaster Recovery and Resilience: Four Case Studies in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2014-38, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Antonis Skouloudis & Thomas Tsalis & Ioannis Nikolaou & Konstantinos Evangelinos & Walter Leal Filho, 2020. "Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises, Organizational Resilience Capacity and Flash Floods: Insights from a Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-17, September.
- Manyena, Bernard & Machingura, Fortunate & O'Keefe, Phil, 2019. "Disaster Resilience Integrated Framework for Transformation (DRIFT): A new approach to theorising and operationalising resilience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 1-1.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2016. "Risks, Shocks, Building Resilience: Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2016-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2016. "Risks, Shocks, Building Resilience: Philippines," Research Paper Series DP 2016-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ishiwatari, Mikio, 2013. "Disaster Risk Management at the National Level," ADBI Working Papers 448, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Adriana Keating & Karen Campbell & Reinhard Mechler & Piotr Magnuszewski & Junko Mochizuki & Wei Liu & Michael Szoenyi & Colin McQuistan, 2017. "Disaster resilience: what it is and how it can engender a meaningful change in development policy," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 35(1), pages 65-91, January.
- Jha, Shikha & Quising, Pilipinas & Ardaniel, Zemma & Martinez, Jr., Arturo & Wang, Limin, 2018. "Natural Disasters, Public Spending, and Creative Destruction: A Case Study of the Philippines," ADBI Working Papers 817, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Asian Development Bank Institute, 2017. "Incentives for Reducing Disaster Risk in Urban Areas," Working Papers id:11790, eSocialSciences.
- Amar Hisham Jaaffar & Azlan Amran & Jegatheesan Rajadurai, 2018. "The Impact of Institutional Pressures of Climate Change Concerns on Corporate Environmental Reporting Practices: A Descriptive Study of Malaysiaâ€™s Environmentally Sensitive Public Listed Companies," SAGE Open, , vol. 8(2), pages 21582440187, May.
- Michael C. Huang & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2014. "A General Equilibrium Assessment on a Compound Disaster in Northern Taiwan," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-06, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; resilience; Metro Manila; natural disasters; urban resilience; socioeconomic studies; households; firms; communities; empirical studies;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2017-01-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2017-01-15 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2017-01-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2016-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Aniceto Orbeta (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.