Building Philippine SMEs Resilience to Natural Disasters
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonis Skouloudis & Thomas Tsalis & Ioannis Nikolaou & Konstantinos Evangelinos & Walter Leal Filho, 2020. "Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises, Organizational Resilience Capacity and Flash Floods: Insights from a Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-17, September.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2016. "Risks, Shocks, Building Resilience: Philippines," Research Paper Series DP 2016-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Israel, Danilo C. & Bunao, David Feliks M., 2016. "Research on Urban Resilience to Natural Disasters of Households, Firms, and Communities in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2016-41, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jha, Shikha & Quising, Pilipinas & Ardaniel, Zemma & Martinez, Jr., Arturo & Wang, Limin, 2018. "Natural Disasters, Public Spending, and Creative Destruction: A Case Study of the Philippines," ADBI Working Papers 817, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2016. "Risks, Shocks, Building Resilience: Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2016-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; business; disasters; resilience; micro; small; and medium enterprises (MSMEs);
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SEA-2015-02-28 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2015-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Aniceto Orbeta (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.