|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI)Bratislava, Slovakia
: +421 907 931 150
+421 2 5341 8524
Zvolenská 29, 821 09 Bratislava
RePEc:edi:celsisk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hlavac, Marek, 2011. "Comment on David Cutler and Adriana Lleras-Muney (2008): “Education and Health: Evaluating Theories and Evidence”," MPRA Paper 28533, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hlavac, Marek, 2010. "Economic Development in Pre-Independence Botswana, 1820-1966: Historical Trends, Contributing and Countervailing Factors," MPRA Paper 26026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hlavac, Marek, 2010. "Comment on Benjamin Smith (2004): “Oil Wealth and Regime Survival in the Developing World, 1960-1999”," MPRA Paper 25797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hlavac, Marek, 2010. "Comment on Claude Berrebi and Esteban F. Klor (2008): “Are voters sensitive to terrorism? Direct evidence from the Israeli electorate”," MPRA Paper 25796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hlavac, Marek, 2010. "The Distribution of European Union Allowances (EUAs): Windfall Profits, Free Allocation and Auctions," MPRA Paper 24242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hlavac, Marek, 2010. "Less Than a state, more than an international organization: The Sui generis nature of the European Union," MPRA Paper 27179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hlavac, Marek, 2010. "Freedom as the key to prosperity: Lessons from the world's growth miracles and economic disasters," MPRA Paper 25563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hlavac, Marek, 2010. "Has EU Enlargement Been, and Will It Continue to Be, a Success? An Evaluation of EU Enlargement's Effects on Policies Pursued by Candidate Countries," MPRA Paper 28075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hlavac, Marek, 2008. "Fundamental Tax Reform: The Growth and Utility Effects of a Revenue-Neutral Flat Tax," MPRA Paper 24241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hlavac, Marek, 2007. "Determinants of Multilateral Official Development Assistance: Evidence from a Panel Study of Countries in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 24243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hlavac, Marek, 2016. "ExtremeBounds: Extreme Bounds Analysis in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 72(i09).
- Hlavac, Marek, 2016. "TableMaker: An Excel Macro for Publication-Quality Tables," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 70(c03).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Hlavac, Marek, 2016.
"ExtremeBounds: Extreme Bounds Analysis in R,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 72(i09).
- Asad Zaman, 2017. "Lessons in Econometric Methodology: The Axiom of Correct Specification," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 9(2), pages 50-68, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2010-08-14 2010-10-23
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2010-10-30
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2010-10-23
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2010-08-14
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2010-08-14
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2010-10-30
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2011-02-12
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2010-10-30
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2010-12-18
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2010-08-14
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marek Hlavac should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.