Report NEP-HIS-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernandez, Angel, 2010. "Property and subjective rights in Juan de Mariana," MPRA Paper 25932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael D. Bordo & David C. Wheelock, 2010. "The promise and performance of the Federal Reserve as lender of last resort 1914-1933," Working Papers 2010-036, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hlavac, Marek, 2010. "Economic Development in Pre-Independence Botswana, 1820-1966: Historical Trends, Contributing and Countervailing Factors," MPRA Paper 26026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:mcd:mcddps:2010_15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kendzia, Michael J., 2010. "Der Institutionalisierungsprozess des Lohnarbeitsverhältnisses vom Ersten bis zum Zweiten Weltkrieg in Deutschland," IZA Discussion Papers 5231, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy W. Guinnane, 2010. "The Historical Fertility Transition: A Guide for Economists," Working Papers 990, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Steven Block, 2010. "The Decline and Rise of Agricultural Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa Since 1961," NBER Working Papers 16481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai, 2011. "Fifty years of urban accessibility: the impact of the urban railway network on the land gradient in Berlin 1890-1936," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29650, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pulapre Balakrishnan, 2010. "The Rationale and the Result of the Current Stabilisation Programme," Working Papers id:3069, eSocialSciences.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Santos, Marcelo Rodrigues dos, 2010. "The effect of social security, demography and technology on retirement," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 710, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Claudio H Dos Santos & Antonio C. Macedo e Silva, 2010. "Revisiting "New Cambridge": The Three Financial Balances in a General Stock–flow Consistent Applied Modeling Strategy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_594, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hanlon, Joseph & Mosse,, Marcelo, 2010. "Mozambique’s Elite – Finding its Way in a Globalized World and Returning to Old Development Models," WIDER Working Paper Series 105, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ashoka Mody, 2010. "Finance of Modern Economic Growth - The Historical Role of Agricultural Resources," Working Papers id:3064, eSocialSciences.
- Hart, Robert A & Roberts, J Elizabeth, 2010. "Real wages, working time, and the Great Depression," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-09, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Jean-Claude Barbier & Matthias Knuth, 2010. "Of similarities and divergences: why there is no continental ideal-type of 'activation reforms'," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10075, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Garcia, Pablo M & Rodriguez-Montemayor, Eduardo, 2010. "A primer of international migration: The Latin American experience and a proposal for a research agenda," MPRA Paper 24147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Manoel Pinho de Mello, 2010. "Reassessing the Demography Hypothesis: the Great Brazilian Crime Shift," Textos para discussão 579, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).