|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Bank of EnglandLondon, United Kingdom
: +44 (0)20 3461 4878
+44 (0)20 3461 4771
Threadneedle Street, London EC2R 8AH
RePEc:edi:boegvuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Cumming, Fergus & Hubert, Paul, 2019. "The role of households’ borrowing constraints in the transmission of monetary policy," Bank of England working papers 836, Bank of England, revised 06 Jan 2020.
- Cumming, Fergus & Dettling, Lisa, 2019. "Monetary policy and birth rates: the effect of mortgage rate pass-through on fertility," Bank of England working papers 835, Bank of England.
- Fergus Cumming, 2019. "Mortgage Cash-flows and Employment," Discussion Papers 1922, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Fergus Cumming & Paul Hubert, 2019. "The Role of Households' Borrowing Constraints in the Transmission of Monetary Policy This paper investigates how the transmission of monetary policy to the real economy depends on the distribution of ," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2019-20, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Cumming, Fergus, 2018. "Mortgages, cash-flow shocks and local employment," Bank of England working papers 773, Bank of England.
- Cumming, Fergus & Noss, Joseph, 2013. "Financial Stability Paper No 26: Assessing the adequacy of CCPs' default resources," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 26, Bank of England.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Cumming, Fergus & Noss, Joseph, 2013.
"Financial Stability Paper No 26: Assessing the adequacy of CCPs' default resources,"
Bank of England Financial Stability Papers
26, Bank of England.
- H Peyton Young & Mark Paddrik, 2019. "How Safe are Central Counterparties in Credit Default Swap Markets?," Economics Series Working Papers 885, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Burrows, Oliver & Cumming, Fergus, 2015.
"Mapping the UK financial system,"
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin,
Bank of England, vol. 55(2), pages 114-129.
- French, Andrea & Vital, Mathieu & Minot, Dean, 2015. "Insurance and financial stability," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 55(3), pages 242-258.
- Jamal Ouenniche & Skarleth Carrales, 2018. "Assessing efficiency profiles of UK commercial banks: a DEA analysis with regression-based feedback," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 266(1), pages 551-587, July.
- Christoph Aymanns & J. Doyne Farmer & Alissa M. Keinniejenhuis & Thom Wetzer, 2017. "Models of Financial Stability and their Application in Stress Tests," Working Papers on Finance 1805, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Bodin Civilize & Thaisiri Watewai & Sakkapop Panyanukul & Kaipichit Ruengsrichaiya, 2019. "Mapping Thailand's Financial Landscape: A Perspective through Balance Sheet Linkages and Contagion," PIER Discussion Papers 114, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Aug 2019.
- Peter Jones & Daphne Comfort, 2019. "Stories and Storytelling in UÎš Banking," Athens Journal of Business & Economics, Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER), vol. 5(4), pages 269-286, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (5) 2019-01-07 2020-01-06 2020-01-13 2020-01-13 2020-03-09. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (4) 2019-01-07 2020-01-06 2020-01-13 2020-01-13. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (4) 2019-01-07 2020-01-06 2020-01-13 2020-01-13. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (4) 2019-01-07 2020-01-06 2020-01-13 2020-01-13. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2020-01-06
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fergus Cumming should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.