|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
International Development Research Center (IDRC)Ottawa, Canada
+1 (613) 236 6163
PO Box 8500, Ottawa, ON K1G 3H9
RePEc:edi:idrccca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Currie-Alder, Bruce & Kanbur, Ravi & Malone, David M. & Medhora, Rohinton, 2013. "The State of Development Thought," Working Papers 180073, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Bruce Currie-Alder & Rigas Arvanitis & Sari Hanafi, 2018. "Research in Arabic-speaking countries: Funding competitions, international collaboration, and career incentives," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 74-82.
- Currie-Alder, Bruce, 2015. "Research for the Developing World: Public Funding from Australia, Canada, and the UK," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198742937.
- Currie-Alder, Bruce & Kanbur, Ravi & Malone, David M. & Medhora, Rohinton (ed.), 2014. "International Development: Ideas, Experience, and Prospects," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199671663.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Currie-Alder, Bruce & Kanbur, Ravi & Malone, David M. & Medhora, Rohinton, 2013.
"The State of Development Thought,"
180073, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- David Hulme & Eleni Sifaki, 2018. "From ‘international’ to ‘global’ development in the UK? Recent evidence from political party manifestos," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 252018, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Helena Shilomboleni, 2020. "Political economy challenges for climate smart agriculture in Africa," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 37(4), pages 1195-1206, December.
- Rory Horner, 2017. "What is global development," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 202017, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Giles Mohan, 2021. "Below the Belt? Territory and Development in China's International Rise," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 52(1), pages 54-75, January.
- Rory Horner & David Hulme, 2017. "Converging divergence? Unpacking the new geography of 21st century global development," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 102017, GDI, The University of Manchester.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
- Currie-Alder, Bruce, 2015.
"Research for the Developing World: Public Funding from Australia, Canada, and the UK,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780198742937.
- Skupien, Stefan & Rüffin, Nicolas, 2020. "The Geography of Research Funding: Semantics and Beyond," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 24-38.
- Currie-Alder, Bruce & Kanbur, Ravi & Malone, David M. & Medhora, Rohinton (ed.), 2014.
"International Development: Ideas, Experience, and Prospects,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199671663.
- Lewis, David, 2019. "Big D and little d: two types of twenty-first century development?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100881, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hai-Anh H. Dang & Peter F. Lanjouw, 2016.
"Toward a New Definition of Shared Prosperity: A Dynamic Perspective from Three Countries,"
International Economic Association Series, in: Kaushik Basu & Joseph E. Stiglitz (ed.), Inequality and Growth: Patterns and Policy, chapter 5, pages 151-171,
- Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Lanjouw,Peter F. & Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Lanjouw,Peter F., 2015. "Toward a new definition of shared prosperity: a dynamic perspective from three countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7294, The World Bank.
- Wako, Hassen Abda, 2018. "Foreign direct investment in sub-Saharan Africa: Beyond its growth effect," MERIT Working Papers 2018-013, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gill,Indermit S. & Revenga,Ana L. & Zeballos,Christian, 2016. "Grow, invest, insure : a game plan to end extreme poverty by 2030," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7892, The World Bank.
- Cruz-Martinez, Gibran, 2019. "Older‐Age Social Pensions and Poverty: Revisiting Assumptions on Targeting and Universalism," SocArXiv y9uk6, Center for Open Science.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bruce Currie-Alder should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.