|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
International Development Research Center (IDRC)Ottawa, Canada
RePEc:edi:idrccca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Currie-Alder, Bruce & Kanbur, Ravi & Malone, David M. & Medhora, Rohinton, 2013. "The State of Development Thought," Working Papers 180073, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Bruce Currie-Alder, 2020. "Cultivating the Nile: the everyday politics of water in Egypt," Water International, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(7-8), pages 788-790, November.
- G. Cundill & B. Currie-Alder & M. Leone, 2019. "The future is collaborative," Nature Climate Change, Nature, vol. 9(5), pages 343-345, May.
- Bruce Currie-Alder & Rigas Arvanitis & Sari Hanafi, 2018. "Research in Arabic-speaking countries: Funding competitions, international collaboration, and career incentives," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 74-82.
- Currie-Alder, Bruce, 2015. "Research for the Developing World: Public Funding from Australia, Canada, and the UK," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198742937.
- Currie-Alder, Bruce & Kanbur, Ravi & Malone, David M. & Medhora, Rohinton (ed.), 2014. "International Development: Ideas, Experience, and Prospects," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199671663.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Currie-Alder, Bruce & Kanbur, Ravi & Malone, David M. & Medhora, Rohinton, 2013.
"The State of Development Thought,"
180073, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- David Hulme & Eleni Sifaki, 2018. "From ‘international’ to ‘global’ development in the UK? Recent evidence from political party manifestos," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 252018, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Helena Shilomboleni, 2020. "Political economy challenges for climate smart agriculture in Africa," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 37(4), pages 1195-1206, December.
- Rory Horner, 2017. "What is global development," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 202017, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Giles Mohan, 2021. "Below the Belt? Territory and Development in China's International Rise," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 52(1), pages 54-75, January.
- Rory Horner & David Hulme, 2017. "Converging divergence? Unpacking the new geography of 21st century global development," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 102017, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Diana Barros (a) Aurora A.C. Teixeira (b), 2021. "A Portrait of Development Economics in the Last Sixty Years," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 69-118, June.
- G. Cundill & B. Currie-Alder & M. Leone, 2019.
"The future is collaborative,"
Nature Climate Change, Nature, vol. 9(5), pages 343-345, May.
- A. Fleming & S. Agrawal & Dinomika & Y. Fransisca & L. Graham & S. Lestari & D. Mendham & D. O’Connell & B. Paul & M. Po & A. Rawluk & N. Sakuntaladewi & B. Winarno & T. W. Yuwati, 2021. "Reflections on integrated research from community engagement in peatland restoration," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 8(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Currie-Alder, Bruce, 2015.
"Research for the Developing World: Public Funding from Australia, Canada, and the UK,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780198742937.
- Skupien, Stefan & Rüffin, Nicolas, 2020. "The Geography of Research Funding: Semantics and Beyond," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 24-38.
- Currie-Alder, Bruce & Kanbur, Ravi & Malone, David M. & Medhora, Rohinton (ed.), 2014.
"International Development: Ideas, Experience, and Prospects,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199671663.
- Maria Sassi, 2021. "Coping Strategies of Food Insecure Households in Conflict Areas: The Case of South Sudan," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(15), pages 1-15, August.
- Lewis, David, 2019. "Big D and little d: two types of twenty-first century development?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100881, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hai-Anh H. Dang & Peter F. Lanjouw, 2016.
"Toward a New Definition of Shared Prosperity: A Dynamic Perspective from Three Countries,"
International Economic Association Series, in: Kaushik Basu & Joseph E. Stiglitz (ed.), Inequality and Growth: Patterns and Policy, chapter 5, pages 151-171,
- Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Lanjouw,Peter F. & Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Lanjouw,Peter F., 2015. "Toward a new definition of shared prosperity: a dynamic perspective from three countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7294, The World Bank.
- Escallón, Jose Michael Villarreal, 2021. "The historical relationship between agrarian reforms and internal armed conflicts: Relevant factors for the Colombian post-conflict scenario," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C).
- Osokin, N. & Solntsev, I., 2017. "Constructing a Multidimensional Indicator of Sports Development: the Case of the Football Development Index," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 135-163.
- Vanessa Casadella & Sofiane Tahi, 2021. "The valorisation of research of small and medium-sized universities within an innovation system [La Valorisation de la Recherche dans les Petites et Moyennes Universités au sein d’un Système d’Inno," Post-Print hal-03832175, HAL.
- Andersson, Jens & Lazuka, Volha, 2019. "Long-term drivers of taxation in francophone West Africa 1893–2010," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 294-313.
- Wako, Hassen Abda, 2018. "Foreign direct investment in sub-Saharan Africa: Beyond its growth effect," MERIT Working Papers 2018-013, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2016.
"W. Arthur Lewis and the Roots of Ghanaian Economic Policy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2016. "W. Arthur Lewis And The Roots Of Ghanaian Economic Policy," Working Papers 250028, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Premand, Patrick & Brodmann, Stefanie & Almeida, Rita & Grun, Rebekka & Barouni, Mahdi, 2016.
"Entrepreneurship Education and Entry into Self-Employment Among University Graduates,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 311-327.
- Premand, Patrick & Brodmann, Stefanie & Almeida, Rita K. & Grun, Rebekka & Barouni, Mahdi, 2012. "Entrepreneurship Training and Self-Employment among University Graduates: Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Tunisia," IZA Discussion Papers 7079, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Justin Yifu Lin & Célestin Monga & Samuel Standaert, 2017.
"The Inclusive Substainable Transformation Index,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
17/932, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Justin Yifu Lin & Célestin Monga & Samuel Standaert, 2019. "The Inclusive Sustainable Transformation Index," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 47-80, May.
- Ali, Murad, 2017. "Implementing the 2030 Agenda in Pakistan: the critical role of an enabling environment in the mobilisation of domestic and external resources," IDOS Discussion Papers 14/2017, German Institute of Development and Sustainability (IDOS).
- Rodrigo Arocena, 2019. "A Prospective Approach to Learning- and Innovation-based Development," Millennial Asia, , vol. 10(2), pages 127-147, August.
- Justin Lin & Monga Célestin & Standaert Samuel, 2017. "Working Paper 257 - The Inclusive and Sustainable Transformation Index," Working Paper Series 2368, African Development Bank.
- Pineli, Andre & Narula, Rajneesh & Belderbos, Rene, 2019. "FDI, multinationals and structural change in developing countries," MERIT Working Papers 2019-004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sayel Basel & K. U. Gopakumar & R. Prabhakara Rao, 2020. "Broad-based index for measurement of development," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 22(1), pages 182-206, June.
- Adedoyin Mistura Rufai & Adebayo Isaiah Ogunniyi & Kabir Kayode Salman & Mutiat Bukola Salawu & Abiodun Olusola Omotayo, 2021. "Rural Transformation and Labor Market Outcomes among Rural Youths in Nigeria," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(24), pages 1-18, December.
- Gonsior, Victoria & Klingebiel, Stephan, 2019. "The development policy system under pressure: acknowledging limitations, sourcing advantages and moving towards a broader perspective," IDOS Discussion Papers 6/2019, German Institute of Development and Sustainability (IDOS).
- Talya Ponchek, 2016. "To Collaborate or Not to Collaborate? A Study of the Value of Innovation from a Sectoral Perspective," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(1), pages 43-79, March.
- Souksavanh VIXATHEP, 2017. "Entrepreneurship, Human and Social Capital, and Government Policy in Small and Medium Enterprise Development in Laos," Japan Social Innovation Journal, University of Hyogo Institute for Policy Analysis and Social Innovation, vol. 7(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Helena Maria Martins Lastres, 2017. "Development, innovation, sustainability and policies: Chris Freeman's legacy," Globelics Working Paper Series 2017-02, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Maria Emma Santos & Pablo Villatoro & Xavier Mancero & Pascual Gerstenfeld, 2015. "A Multidimensional Poverty Index for Latin America," OPHI Working Papers 79, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2020. "Is green rural transformation possible in developing countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 131(C).
- Jolanda Hessels & Wim Naudé, 2019.
"The Intersection Of The Fields Of Entrepreneurship And Development Economics: A Review Towards A New View,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 389-403, April.
- Hessels, Jolanda & Naudé, Wim, 2017. "The Intersection of the Fields of Entrepreneurship and Development Economics: A Review towards a New View," IZA Discussion Papers 11103, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gill,Indermit S. & Revenga,Ana L. & Zeballos,Christian, 2016. "Grow, invest, insure : a game plan to end extreme poverty by 2030," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7892, The World Bank.
- Hippolyte Fofack, 2014. "The Idea of Economic Development: Views from Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2014-093, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cruz-Martinez, Gibran, 2019. "Older‐Age Social Pensions and Poverty: Revisiting Assumptions on Targeting and Universalism," SocArXiv y9uk6, Center for Open Science.
- Jo Hall, 2021. "Assessing the effectiveness of development co‐operation: Method matters," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 39(2), pages 266-282, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bruce Currie-Alder should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.