Report NEP-HPE-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Milanovic, Branko, 2014. "The return of"patrimonial capitalism": review of Thomas Piketty's capital in the 21st century," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6974, The World Bank.
- Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira, 2014. "Da MEGA à MEGA2: breve história da edição crítica das obras de Karl Marx," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 506, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/182 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sergio Beraldo & Robert Sugden, 2014. "The emergence of reciprocally beneficial cooperation," CSEF Working Papers 368, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Basu, Kaushik, 2014. "Ponzis : the science and mystique of a class of financial frauds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6967, The World Bank.
- Elise van Nederveen Meerkerk, 2014. "Grammar of difference? Labour policies and social norms on work and gender in the Netherlands and the Netherlands Indies, ca. 1800-1940," Working Papers 0058, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Kehrwald, Bernie, 2014. "The Excess Demand Theory of Money," MPRA Paper 57603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keuschnigg, Marc & Wolbring, Tobias, 2014. "Disorder, Social Capital, and Norm Violation: Three Field Experiments on the Broken Windows Thesis," MPRA Paper 57534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Currie-Alder, Bruce & Kanbur, Ravi & Malone, David M. & Medhora, Rohinton, 2013. "The State of Development Thought," Working Papers 180073, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Ran Spiegler, 2014. "Bayesian Networks and Boundedly Rational Expectations," Discussion Papers 1417, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Giovanna d’Adda & Donja Darai & Roberto A. Weber, 2014. "Do leaders affect ethical conduct?," ECON - Working Papers 167, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Oana Borcan & Ola Olsson & Louis Putterman, 2014. "State History and Economic Development: Evidence from Six Millennia," Working Papers 2014-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.