Report NEP-PKE-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kehrwald, Bernie, 2014. "The Excess Demand Theory of Money," MPRA Paper 57603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Currie-Alder, Bruce & Kanbur, Ravi & Malone, David M. & Medhora, Rohinton, 2013. "The State of Development Thought," Working Papers 180073, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Kwan Ok Lee & Masaki Mori, 2013. "Veblen Effect in the United States Housing Market: Spatial and Temporal Variation," ERES eres2013_34, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Franz Fuerst & Anupam Nanda & Peter Wyatt, 2013. "Energy Labelling and Residential House Prices: Some Evidence from the United Kingdom," ERES eres2013_246, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Robert J R Elliott & Joanne K Lindley, 2014. "Green Jobs and Growth in the United States: Green Shoots or False Dawn?," Discussion Papers 14-09, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2014. "The return of"patrimonial capitalism": review of Thomas Piketty's capital in the 21st century," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6974, The World Bank.
- Kyle, Steven C., 2013. "How Important Was Marxism for the Development of Mozambique and Angola?," Working Papers 180067, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.