Muhammad Ishaq Bhatti
|Terminal Degree:||1993 Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics; Monash Business School; Monash University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics and Finance Bundoora, Australia
La Trobe Business School
La Trobe University
RePEc:edi:sblatau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Fadillah Mansor Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com & Associate Prof. Dr M. Ishaq Bhatti, 2011. "Islamic Mutual Funds Performance For Emerging Market, During Bullish And Bearish: The Case Of Malaysia," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-181, Conference Master Resources.
- Naseem Al Rahahleh & M. Ishaq Bhatti & Faridah Najuna Misman, 2019. "Developments in Risk Management in Islamic Finance: A Review," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Alireza Zarei & Mohamed Ariff & M. Ishaq Bhatti, 2019. "The impact of exchange rates on stock market returns: new evidence from seven free-floating currencies," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(14), pages 1277-1288, September.
- Khawaja, Mohsin & Bhatti, M. Ishaq & Ashraf, Dawood, 2019. "Ownership and control in a double decision framework for raising capital," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C).
- Tengku Adil Tengku Izhar & Torab Torabi & M. Ishaq Bhatti, 2019. "Key Issues and the Requirements for an Effective Enterprise Decision-Making Using an Ontology-Based GOAL-Framework for Evaluation of the Organizational Goals Achievement," International Journal of Knowledge-Based Organizations (IJKBO), IGI Global, vol. 9(2), pages 21-42, April.
- Baghdadi, Ghasan A. & Bhatti, Ishaq M. & Nguyen, Lily H.G. & Podolski, Edward J., 2018. "Skill or effort? Institutional ownership and managerial efficiency," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 19-33.
- Nguyen, Cuong & Ishaq Bhatti, M. & Henry, Darren, 2017. "Are Vietnam and Chinese stock markets out of the US contagion effect in extreme events?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 480(C), pages 10-21.
- Al Rahahleh, Naseem & Bhatti, M. Ishaq & Adeinat, Iman, 2017. "Tail dependence and information flow: Evidence from international equity markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 474(C), pages 319-329.
- Tengku Adil Tengku Izhar & Torab Torabi & M. Ishaq Bhatti, 2017. "Record linkage in organisations: a review and directions for future research," International Journal of Data Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 325-351.
- M. Ishaq Bhatti & Hayat Muhammad Awan & Ahmed Nabeel Siddiquei, 2017. "IMPACT OF CORPORATE IAMGE ON THE USE OF BANK SERVICE: A CASE OF CONVENTIONAL vs. ISLAMIC BANKS MARKETING," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(19), pages 1-2.
- Al Rahahleh, Naseem & Bhatti, M. Ishaq, 2017. "Co-movement measure of information transmission on international equity markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 470(C), pages 119-131.
- Naseem Al Rahahleh & Iman Adeinat & Ishaq Bhatti, 2016. "On ethnicity of idiosyncratic risk and stock returns puzzle," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 48-68, February.
- Nguyen, Cuong & Bhatti, M. Ishaq & Komorníková, Magda & Komorník, Jozef, 2016. "Gold price and stock markets nexus under mixed-copulas," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 283-292.
- Magee, Gary & Ishaq Bhatti, M. & Li, Alice Shuaishuai, 2015. "The economic modeling of migration and consumption patterns in the English-speaking world," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 322-330.
- Mansor, F. & Bhatti, M.I. & Ariff, M., 2015. "New evidence on the impact of fees on mutual fund performance of two types of funds," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 102-115.
- Al-Malkawi, Husam-Aldin N. & Pillai, Rekha & Bhatti, M.I., 2014. "Corporate governance practices in emerging markets: The case of GCC countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 133-141.
- Cuong Nguyen & M. Bhatti & Aziz Hayat, 2014. "Volatility linkages in the spot and futures market in Australia: a copula approach," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(5), pages 2589-2603, September.
- M. Ishaq Bhatti & H. Awan & Z. Razaq, 2014. "The key performance indicators (KPIs) and their impact on overall organizational performance," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(6), pages 3127-3143, November.
- Al-Malkawi, Husam-Aldin Nizar & Bhatti, M. Ishaq & Magableh, Sohail I., 2014. "On the dividend smoothing, signaling and the global financial crisis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 159-165.
- Basov, Suren & Bhatti, M. Ishaq, 2014. "On Sharia’a-compliance, positive assortative matching, and return to investment banking," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 191-195.
- Basov Suren & Bhatti M. Ishaq, 2013. "Optimal Contracting Model in a Social Environment and Trust-Related Psychological Costs," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-14, April.
- Hayat, Aziz & Bhatti, M. Ishaq, 2013. "Masking of volatility by seasonal adjustment methods," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 676-688.
- Nguyen, Cuong C. & Bhatti, M. Ishaq, 2012. "Copula model dependency between oil prices and stock markets: Evidence from China and Vietnam," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 758-773.
- Chaturvedi, Anoop & Gupta, Suchita & Bhatti, M. Ishaq, 2012. "Confidence ellipsoids based on a general family of shrinkage estimators for a linear model with non-spherical disturbances," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 140-158, February.
- Bhatti, M. Ishaq & Nguyen, Cuong C., 2012. "Diversification evidence from international equity markets using extreme values and stochastic copulas," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 622-646.
- M. Ishaq Bhatti & M. Zafarullah & Hayat M. Awan & Khuram S. Bukhari, 2011. "Employees' perspective of organizational service quality orientation: Evidence from Islamic banking industry," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(4), pages 280-294, November.
- Maria Bhatti & Ishaq Bhatti, 2009. "Development in legal Issues of Corporate Governance in Islamic Finance," Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(1), pages 67-91, June.
- M. Mansoor Khan & M. Ishaq Bhatti, 2008. "Development in Islamic banking: a financial risk-allocation approach," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(1), pages 40-51, January.
- Haitham A. Al-Zoubi & Aktham Maghyereh & Bashir Al-Zu'bi & M. Ishaq Bhatti, 2008. "Does issuing government debt needed as a Ponzi scheme in Islamic finance: A general equilibrium model," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(10), pages 726-736, August.
- Syed Abdi & Hayat Awan & M. Bhatti, 2008. "Is quality management a prime requisite for globalization? Some facts from the sports industry," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(6), pages 821-833, December.
- BHATTI, M.Ishaq & BODLA, Mahmud, A., 2008. "Empirical Power Comparison Of Non-Nested Tests For The Evm: Some Monte Carlo Evidence," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(2).
- M. Mansoor Khan & M. Ishaq Bhatti, 2008. "Islamic banking and finance: on its way to globalization," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(10), pages 708-725, August.
- Avninder Gill & M. Ishaq Bhatti, 2007. "Optimal model for warehouse location and retailer allocation," Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 23(3), pages 213-221, May.
- Zhu, Li-Xing & Fang, Kai-Tai & Bhatti, M Ishaq, 1997. "On Estimated Projection Pursuit-Type Crámer-von Mises Statistics, ," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 1-14, October.
- Khuram Shahzad Bukhari & M.Ishaq Bhatti & Hayat Muhammad Awan & Amna Wahid, 2012. "Strengthening the 'Social' in Sustainable Development: Finding the Impact of Social Sustainability in Business Performance of Hospitality Sector of Pakistan," Chapters, in: Zlatan Delic (ed.),Globalization and Responsibility, IntechOpen.
- Ishaq Bhatti & Maria Bhatti, 2011. "Development of Legal Issues of Corporate Governance for Islamic Banking," Chapters, in: Mohamed Ariff & Munawar Iqbal (ed.),The Foundations of Islamic Banking, chapter 6, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Avninder Gill & M. Ishaq Bhatti, 2010. "Supply Chain Management," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Angappa Gunasekaran & Maqsood Sandhu (ed.),Handbook On Business Information Systems, chapter 28, pages 675-697, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Suren Basov & M. Ishaq Bhatti, 2016. "Islamic Finance in the Light of Modern Economic Theory," Palgrave Macmillan Books, Palgrave Macmillan, number 978-1-137-28662-8.
- Mohammad Mansoor Khan & Muhammad Ishaq Bhatti, 2008. "Developments in Islamic Banking," Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions, Palgrave Macmillan, number 978-0-230-58230-9, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Muhammad Ishaq Bhatti should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.