by members of
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakütesi
Yakin Doğu Üniversitesi
(Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Near East University)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Tursoy, Turgut, 2018. "Risk management process in banking industry," MPRA Paper 86427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tursoy, Turgut, 2018. "The roles of the public sector and the private sector in the economy of North Cyprus: Empirical evidence from Markov Switching," MPRA Paper 87729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tursoy, Turgut, 2018. "The dynamic relationship between Financial Development and the Energy Demand in North Cyprus: Evidence from ARDL Bounds and Combine Cointegration Tests," MPRA Paper 88324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tursoy, Turgut & Faisal, Faisal & Berk, Niyazi & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2018. "How do Stock Prices and Metal Prices Contribute to Economic Activity in Turkey? The Importance of Linear and Non-linear ARDL," MPRA Paper 88899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tursoy, Turgut & Faisal, Faisal, 2018. "The impact of gold and crude oil prices on stock market in Turkey: Empirical evidences from ARDL bounds test and combined cointegration," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 49-54.
- Turgut Türsoy & Faisal Faisal, 2018. "Does financial depth impact economic growth in North Cyprus?," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Nasiri, S. & Bektas, E. & Jafari, G.R., 2018. "The impact of trading volume on the stock market credibility: Bohmian quantum potential approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 512(C), pages 1104-1112.
- Faisal FAISAL & Turgut TURSOY & Nil GUNSEL RESATOGLU, 2017. "Is Export-Led Growth Hypothesis Exist in Saudi Arabia? Evidence from an ARDL Bounds Testing Approach," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 110-117, March.
- Turgut Tursoy & Faisal Faisal, 2017. "Re-testing for financial integration of the Turkish Stock Market and the US Stock Market: An Evidence from co-integration and error correction models," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 65(2), pages 43-55, June.
- Ergin Akalpler & Hemn Adil, 2017. "The impact of foreign direct investment on economic growth in Singapore between 1980 and 2014," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 7(3), pages 435-450, December.
- Turgut Türsoy, 2017. "Causality between Stock Prices and Exchange Rates in Turkey: Empirical Evidence from the ARDL Bounds Test and a Combined Cointegration Approach," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Turgut Tursoy & Faisal FAISAL, 2016. "Causality between stock price and GDP in Turkey: An ARDL Bounds Testing Approach," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(4), pages 3-19, December.
- Faisal Faisal & Peshraw Majid Muhamad & Turgut Tursoy, 2016. "Impact of Economic Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and Financial Development on Stock Prices in China: Empirical Evidence from Time Series Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1998-2006.
- Husam Rjoub & Turgut Türsoy & Nil Günsel, 2009. "The effects of macroeconomic factors on stock returns: Istanbul Stock Market," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(1), pages 36-45, March.