by members of
Department of Industrial Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Seoul, South Korea
| Journal articles |
- Youn, Hyungho & Lim, Byung In & Jin, Hyun Joung, 2012. "Differential effects of negative publicity on beef consumption according to household characteristics in South Korea," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 138-148.
- Hyun Joung Jin & Taeho Kim, 2012. "Structural Changes in the Time Series of Food Prices and Volatility Measurement," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(4), pages 929-944.
- Hyun Joung Jin & Dragan Miljkovic, 2010. "An analysis of multiple structural breaks in US relative farm prices," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(25), pages 3253-3265.
- Hyun Joung Jin, 2010. "The Effects Of Competition On U.S. Wheat Market Shares In East Asia," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 35(2), pages 37-55, June.
- John Elder & Hyun J. Jin, 2009. "Fractional Integration in Commodity Futures Returns," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 44(4), pages 583-602, November.
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Jin, Hyun J. & Paul, Rodney, 2008.
"The role of productivity growth and farmers' income protection policies in the decline of relative farm prices in the United States,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 873-885.
- Jin, Hyun Joung, 2008. "Changes in South Korean consumers' preferences for meat," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 74-84, February.
- Hyun Jin, 2008. "Competitive structure of Canadian wheat exports in the world market," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(13), pages 1059-1064.
- Hyun Joung Jin & Jang-Chul Kim, 2008. "The effects of the BSE outbreak on the security values of US agribusiness and food processing firms," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 357-372.
- Jin , Hyun J. & Miljkovic , Dragon, 2008. "Competitive Structure of U.S. Grain Exporters in the World Market: A Dynamic Panel Approach," East Asian Economic Review, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, vol. 12(1), pages 33-62, June.
- Hyun J. Jin, 2007. "Heavy-tailed Behavior of Commodity Price Distribution and Optimal Hedging Demand," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 74(4), pages 863-881.
- Jin, Hyun J. & Elder, John & Koo, Won W., 2006.
"A reexamination of fractional integrating dynamics in foreign currency markets,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 120-135.
- Jin, Hyun J. & Koo, Won W., 2006. "Offshore hedging strategy of Japan-based wheat traders under multiple sources of risk and hedging costs," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 220-236, March.
- Hyun J. Jin, 2006. "Verifying Timing and Frequency of Revealed Preference Violations and Application to the BSE Outbreak in Japan," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(1), pages 139-157, 03.
- Hyun Joung Jin & Won W. Koo & Bongsik Sul, 2006. "The Effects Of The Free Trade Agreement Among China, Japan And South Korea," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 55-72, December.
- Hyun Jin & Darren Frechette, 2004. "A new t-test for the R/S analysis and long memory in agricultural commodity prices," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(11), pages 661-667.
- Hyun J. Jin & Darren L. Frechette, 2004. "Fractional Integration in Agricultural Futures Price Volatilities," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(2), pages 432-443.
- Hyun J. Jin & Won W. Koo, 2003. "The effect of the BSE outbreak in Japan on consumers' preferences," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 173-192, June.
- Frechette, Darren L. & Jin, Hyun-Joung, 2002. "Distinguishing transitory nonlinear shocks from permanent structural change," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 231-248, June.