The effect of the BSE outbreak in Japan on consumers' preferences
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyun Joung Jin & Jang-Chul Kim, 2008. "The effects of the BSE outbreak on the security values of US agribusiness and food processing firms," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 357-372.
- Jin, Hyun Joung & Skripnitchenko, Anatoliy & Koo, Won W., 2004. "The Effects Of The Bse Outbreak In The United States On The Beef And Cattle Industry," Special Reports 23072, North Dakota State University, Center for Agricultural Policy and Trade Studies.
- Kalogeras, Nikos & Pennings, Joost M.E. & van Ittersum, Koert, 2008. "Consumer Food Safety Risk Attitudes and Perceptions Over Time: The Case of BSE Crisis," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44156, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Viscusi, W. Kip, 2013. "Risk Regulation Lessons from Mad Cows," Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 8(4), pages 231-313, December.
- Hailu, Getu & Goddard, Ellen W., 2010. "The changing egg demand in Canada: do advertising and health message contents matter?," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116427, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Federico Echenique & Sangmok Lee & Matthew Shum, 2011. "The Money Pump as a Measure of Revealed Preference Violations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(6), pages 1201-1223.
- Ding, Yulian & Veeman, Michele M. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2009. "BSE and the Dynamics of Beef Consumption: Influences of Habit and Trust," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49284, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Moonsoo Park & Yanhong H. Jin & David A. Bessler, 2008.
"The impacts of animal disease crises on the Korean meat market,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 183-195, September.
- Park, Moon-Soo & Jin, Yanhong H. & Bessler, David A., 2008. "The Impacts of Animal Disease Crises on the Korean Meat Market," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6365, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Zhu, Xueqin & van Ierland, Ekko C., 2005. "A model for consumers' preferences for Novel Protein Foods and environmental quality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 720-744, July.
- Sayed H. Saghaian & Leigh J. Maynard & Michael R. Reed, 2007.
"The effects of E. coli 0157:H7, FMD and BSE on Japanese retail beef prices: A historical decomposition,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 131-147.
- Saghaian, Sayed H. & Maynard, Leigh J. & Reed, Michael R., 2006. "The Effects of E. Coli 0157:H7, FMD and BSE on Japanese Retail Beef Prices: A Historical Decomposition," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25580, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xueqin Zhu & Lia Wesenbeeck & Ekko Ierland, 2006. "Impacts of Novel Protein Foods on Sustainable Food Production and Consumption: Lifestyle Change and Environmental Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 35(1), pages 59-87, September.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:116:y:2019:i:c:p:107-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Livanis, Grigorios T. & Moss, Charles B., 2005.
"Price Transmission and Food Scares in the U.S. Beef Sector,"
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI
19485, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Livanis, Grigorios T. & Moss, Charles B., 2005. "Price Transmission and Food Scares in the U.S. Beef Sector," Working Papers 15662, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- Jin, Hyun Joung, 2008. "Changes in South Korean consumers' preferences for meat," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 74-84, February.
- Satoshi Kabe & Yuichiro Kanazawa, 2014. "Estimating the Markov-switching almost ideal demand systems: a Bayesian approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1193-1220, December.
- Yeboah, Godfred & Maynard, Leigh J., 2004. "The Impact Of Bse, Fmd, And U.S. Export Promotion Expenditures On Japanese Meat Demand," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19978, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:30:y:2003:i:2:p:173-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.