The Effect Of Exchange Rate Volatility On Wheat Trade Worldwide
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sun, Changyou & Kim, Mina & Koo, Won W. & Cho, Guedae & Jin, Hyun Joung, 2002. "The Effect Of Exchange Rate Volatility On Wheat Trade Worldwide," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23579, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferto, Imre & Fogarasi, Jozsef, 2011.
"On Trade Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility and Institutional Quality: The Case of Central European Countries,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
114351, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ferto, Imre & Fogarasi, Jozsef, 2012. "On Trade Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility and Institutional Quality: The Case of Central European Countries," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122510, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Molina, Imelda R. & Mohanty, Samarendu & Pede, Valerien O. & Valera, Harold Glenn A., 2013. "Modeling the Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility on Thai Rice Exports," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150429, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- David Karemera & Shunsuke Managi & Lucy Reuben & Ora Spann, 2011. "The impacts of exchange rate volatility on vegetable trade flows," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(13), pages 1607-1616.
- Kodongo, Odongo & Ojah, Kalu, 2014. "Conditional pricing of currency risk in Africa's equity markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 133-155.
- Imamverdiyev, Nizami & Anders, Sven & Glauben, Thomas & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Prehn, Soren, 2015. "Determinants of Trade Duration of Kazakhstan's Wheat Exports," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211788, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zhang, Qiang & Reed, Michael R., 2006. "The Impact of Multiple Volatilities on Import Demand for U.S. Grain: The Case of Soybeans," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21079, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordswheat; export; exchange rate; volatility; gravity model; and panel data.; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea02:19766. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .