SÎ˜curitÎ˜ alimentaire, nutrition et VIH/SIDA dans les pÎ©cheries africaines: information Î˜mergente et direction de la recherche: â•”tude documentaire
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by The WorldFish Center in its series Working Papers with number 38697 and published in 2009.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +60 4 626 1606
Fax: +60 4 626 5530
Web page: http://www.worldfishcenter.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Poh Sze Choo & Barbara S Nowak & Kyoko Kusakabe & Meryl J Williams, 2008. "Guest Editorial: Gender and Fisheries," Development, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(2), pages 176-179, June.
- Geheb, Kim & Kalloch, Sarah & Medard, Modesta & Nyapendi, Anne-Therese & Lwenya, Carolyne & Kyangwa, Mercy, 2008. "Nile perch and the hungry of Lake Victoria: Gender, status and food in an East African fishery," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 85-98, February.
- Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin & Lorica, Mylene H., 2002. "Improving developing country food security through aquaculture development--lessons from Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 125-141, April.
- Nunan, Fiona, 2006. "Empowerment and institutions: Managing fisheries in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1316-1332, July.
- Howard, Mary, 1994. "Socio-economic causes and cultural explanations of childhood malnutrition among the Chagga of Tanzania," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 239-251, January.
- Clive Bell & Shantayanan Devarajan & Hans Gersbach, 2003. "The long-run economic costs of AIDS : theory and an application to South Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3152, The World Bank.
- Charlotte Tindall & Katrien Holvoet, 2008. "From the Lake to the Plate: Assessing gender vulnerabilities throughout the fisheries chain," Development, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(2), pages 205-211, June.
- E. Stillwaggon, 2002. "HIV/AIDS in Africa: Fertile Terrain," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 1-22.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:38697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.