Socio-economic causes and cultural explanations of childhood malnutrition among the Chagga of Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hampshire, Katherine Rebecca & Panter-Brick, Catherine & Kilpatrick, Kate & Casiday, Rachel E., 2009. "Saving lives, preserving livelihoods: Understanding risk, decision-making and child health in a food crisis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 758-765, February.
- Richey, Lisa Ann, 2004. "From the Policies to the Clinics: The Reproductive Health Paradox in Post-Adjustment Health Care," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 923-940, June.
- Geheb, Kim & Kalloch, Sarah & Medard, Modesta & Nyapendi, Anne-Therese & Lwenya, Carolyne & Kyangwa, Mercy, 2008. "Nile perch and the hungry of Lake Victoria: Gender, status and food in an East African fishery," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 85-98, February.
- Richards, Esther & Theobald, Sally & George, Asha & Kim, Julia C. & Rudert, Christiane & Jehan, Kate & Tolhurst, Rachel, 2013. "Going beyond the surface: Gendered intra-household bargaining as a social determinant of child health and nutrition in low and middle income countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 24-33.
- Te Lintelo, D., 2009. "SÎ˜curitÎ˜ alimentaire, nutrition et VIH/SIDA dans les pÎ©cheries africaines: information Î˜mergente et direction de la recherche: â•”tude documentaire," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 38697, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTanzania Chagga child malnutrition selective child survival;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:38:y:1994:i:2:p:239-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.