From the Policies to the Clinics: The Reproductive Health Paradox in Post-Adjustment Health Care
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Jolly, Richard & Stewart, Frances (ed.), 1987. "Adjustment with a Human Face: Volume 1, Protecting the Vulnerable and Promoting Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286097, March.
- Lane, Sandra D., 1994. "From population control to reproductive health: An emerging policy agenda," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1303-1314, November.
- Amin, Ruhul & St. Pierre, Maurice & Ahmed, Ashraf & Haq, Runa, 2001. "Integration of an Essential Services Package (ESP) in Child and Reproductive Health and Family Planning with a Micro-credit Program for Poor Women: Experience from a Pilot Project in Rural Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1611-1621, September.
- Howard, Mary, 1994. "Socio-economic causes and cultural explanations of childhood malnutrition among the Chagga of Tanzania," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 239-251, January.
- Pritchett, Lant H. & DEC, 1994. "Desired fertility and the impact of population policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1273, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:32:y:2004:i:6:p:923-940. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.