From the Policies to the Clinics: The Reproductive Health Paradox in Post-Adjustment Health Care
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Jolly, Richard & Stewart, Frances (ed.), 1987. "Adjustment with a Human Face: Volume 1, Protecting the Vulnerable and Promoting Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198286097.
- Howard, Mary, 1994. "Socio-economic causes and cultural explanations of childhood malnutrition among the Chagga of Tanzania," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 239-251, January.
- Pritchett, Lant H. & DEC, 1994. "Desired fertility and the impact of population policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1273, The World Bank.
- Amin, Ruhul & St. Pierre, Maurice & Ahmed, Ashraf & Haq, Runa, 2001. "Integration of an Essential Services Package (ESP) in Child and Reproductive Health and Family Planning with a Micro-credit Program for Poor Women: Experience from a Pilot Project in Rural Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1611-1621, September.
- Lane, Sandra D., 1994. "From population control to reproductive health: An emerging policy agenda," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1303-1314, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:32:y:2004:i:6:p:923-940. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .