Restoring Fiscal Discipline for Poverty Reduction in Peru : A Public Expenditure Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gonzalez, Christian Y. & Rosenblatt, David & Webb, Steven B., 2002. "Stabilizing intergovernmental transfers in Latin America : a complement to national/subnational fiscal rules?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2869, The World Bank.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Sebastian Edwards, 1991. "The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number dorn91-1.
- World Bank, 2001. "Peru : Country Financial Accountability Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15284, The World Bank.
- Juan J. Dolado & Miguel Sebastián & Javier Vallés, 1993. "Ciclical patterns of the spanish economy," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(3), pages 445-473, September.
- Jun Ma & Hana Polackova, 2002. "Monitoring Fiscal Risks of Subnational Governments," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11355, The World Bank.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Sebastian Edwards, 1991. "The Macroeconomics of Populism," NBER Chapters,in: The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America, pages 7-13 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Treisman, Daniel, 2000. "The causes of corruption: a cross-national study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 399-457, June.
- Claude Giorno & Pete Richardson & Deborah Roseveare & Paul van den Noord, 1995. "Estimating Potential Output, Output Gaps and Structural Budget Balances," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 152, OECD Publishing.
- Robert P. Hagemann, 1999. "The Structural Budget Balance The IMF’s Methodology," IMF Working Papers 99/95, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loayza, Norman & Rigolini, Jamele, 2016.
"The Local Impact of Mining on Poverty and Inequality: Evidence from the Commodity Boom in Peru,"
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 219-234.
- Norman Loayza & Jamele Rigolini, 2015. "The Local Impact of Mining on Poverty and Inequality: Evidence from the Commodity Boom in Peru," Working Papers 2015-33, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Norman V. Loayza & Jamele Rigolini & Oscar Calvo-González, 2014.
"More Than You Can Handle: Decentralization and Spending Ability of Peruvian Municipalities,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 56-78, March.
- Loayza, Norman V. & Rigolini, Jamele & Calvo-Gonzalez, Oscar, 2011. "More than you can handle : decentralization and spending ability of Peruvian municipalities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5763, The World Bank.
- Norman V. Loayza & Jamele Rigolini & Oscar Calvo-Gonzlez, 2014. "More than You Can Handle Decentralization and Spending Ability of Peruvian Municipalities," Working Papers 2014-4, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Loayza, Norman & Mier y Teran, Alfredo & Rigolini, Jamele, 2013.
"Poverty, Inequality, and the Local Natural Resource Curse,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7226, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Loayza, Norman & Mier y Teran, Alfredo & Rigolini, Jamele, 2013. "Poverty, inequality, and the local natural resource curse," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6366, The World Bank.
- Stuti Khemani, 2010. "Decentralization by Politicians: Creation of Grants-financed Local Jurisdictions," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Inter-Regional Fiscal Flows, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and Banking Reform Governance - National Governance Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment Public Sector Economics and Finance Governance - Governance Indicators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .