Restoring Fiscal Discipline for Poverty Reduction in Peru : A Public Expenditure Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Sebastian Edwards, 1991. "The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number dorn91-1, December.
- World Bank, 2001. "Peru : Country Financial Accountability Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15284, The World Bank.
- Juan J. Dolado & Miguel Sebastián & Javier Vallés, 1993. "Ciclical patterns of the spanish economy," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(3), pages 445-473, September.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Sebastian Edwards, 1991. "The Macroeconomics of Populism," NBER Chapters,in: The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America, pages 7-13 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Treisman, Daniel, 2000. "The causes of corruption: a cross-national study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 399-457, June.
- Robert P. Hagemann, 1999. "The Structural Budget Balance The IMF’s Methodology," IMF Working Papers 99/95, International Monetary Fund.
- Gonzalez, Christian Y. & Rosenblatt, David & Webb, Steven B., 2002. "Stabilizing intergovernmental transfers in Latin America : a complement to national/subnational fiscal rules?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2869, The World Bank.
- Jun Ma & Hana Polackova, 2002. "Monitoring Fiscal Risks of Subnational Governments," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11355, The World Bank.
- Claude Giorno & Pete Richardson & Deborah Roseveare & Paul van den Noord, 1995. "Estimating Potential Output, Output Gaps and Structural Budget Balances," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 152, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loayza, Norman & Rigolini, Jamele, 2016.
"The Local Impact of Mining on Poverty and Inequality: Evidence from the Commodity Boom in Peru,"
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 219-234.
- Norman Loayza & Jamele Rigolini, 2015. "The Local Impact of Mining on Poverty and Inequality: Evidence from the Commodity Boom in Peru," Working Papers 2015-33, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Norman V. Loayza & Jamele Rigolini & Oscar Calvo-González, 2014.
"More Than You Can Handle: Decentralization and Spending Ability of Peruvian Municipalities,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 56-78, March.
- Loayza, Norman V. & Rigolini, Jamele & Calvo-Gonzalez, Oscar, 2011. "More than you can handle : decentralization and spending ability of Peruvian municipalities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5763, The World Bank.
- Norman V. Loayza & Jamele Rigolini & Oscar Calvo-Gonzlez, 2014. "More than You Can Handle Decentralization and Spending Ability of Peruvian Municipalities," Working Papers 2014-4, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Loayza, Norman & Mier y Teran, Alfredo & Rigolini, Jamele, 2013.
"Poverty, Inequality, and the Local Natural Resource Curse,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7226, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Loayza, Norman & Mier y Teran, Alfredo & Rigolini, Jamele, 2013. "Poverty, inequality, and the local natural resource curse," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6366, The World Bank.
- Stuti Khemani, 2010. "Decentralization by Politicians: Creation of Grants-financed Local Jurisdictions," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Inter-Regional Fiscal Flows, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and Banking Reform Governance - National Governance Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment Public Sector Economics and Finance Governance - Governance Indicators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .