Counting Working-Age People with Disabilities: What Current Data Tell Us and Options for Improvement
- Andrew J. Houtenville(New Editions Consluting, Inc.)David C. Stapleton(Cornell University)Robert R. Weathers II(Social Security Administration)Richard V. Burkhauser(Cornell University)Registered editor(s):
This book provides a systematic review of what current statistics and data on working-age people with disabilities can and cannot tell us, and how the quality of the data can be improved to better inform policymakers, advocates, analysts, service providers, administrators, and others interested in the at-risk population.
|This book is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Books from Upjohn Press with number cwap and published in 2009.|
|ISBN:||cloth 9780880993470 paper 9780880993463|
|Note:||PDF is the book's first chapter.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 300 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 USA|
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kalamazoo & MI: W.E. Upjohn Institute & Andrew J. Houtenville & David C. Stapleton & Robert R. Weathers II & Richard V. Burkhauser & editors, 2009. "Counting Working-Age People with Disabilities: What Current Data Tell Us and Options for Improvement," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 1aa1fcf4f91a4de5b988924cf, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Angrist, 1998.
"Consequences of Employment Protection? The Case of the Americans with Disabilities Act,"
98-13, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua D. Angrist, 2001. "Consequences of Employment Protection? The Case of the Americans with Disabilities Act," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(5), pages 915-957, October.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joshua Angrist, 1998. "Consequences of Employment Protection? The Case of the Americans with Disabilities Act," NBER Working Papers 6670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas DeLeire, 2000.
"The Wage and Employment Effects of the Americans with Disabilities Act,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(4), pages 693-715.
- Thomas DeLeire, 2000. "The Wage and Employment Effects of the Americans with Disabilities Act," Working Papers 0008, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Richard Burkhauser & Mary Daly & Andrew Houtenville & Nigar Nargis, 2002. "Self-reported work-limitation data: What they can and cannot tell US," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 39(3), pages 541-555, August.
- Gina Livermore & Peiyun She, 2007. "Limitations of the National Disability Data System," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 127579c4d256424cb645e0b97, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Mary C. Daly & Andrew J. Houtenville & Nigar Nargis, 2002. "Self-reported work limitation data: what they can and cannot tell us," Working Paper Series 2002-22, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:cwap. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.