Review of Mutual Recognition Schemes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adolfo Maza & José Villaverde, 2006. "A territorial analysis of wage convergence/differentials in Spain," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 615-630.
- Kathleen E. Macmillan & Patrick Grady, 2007.
"A New Prescription: Can the BC-Alberta TILMA Resuscitate Internal Trade in Canada?,"
C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder,
C.D. Howe Institute, issue 106, October.
- Macmillan, Kathleen & Grady, Patrick, 2007. "A New Prescription: Can the BC-Alberta TILMA Resuscitate Internal Trade in Canada?," MPRA Paper 11485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brosnan, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 1987. "Modelling the Determinants of Trans-Tasman Migration after World War II," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 63(183), pages 313-329, December.
- de Bruijn, Roland & Kox, Henk & Lejour, Arjan, 2008. "Economic benefits of an Integrated European Market for Services," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 301-319.
- Guy Debelle & James Vickery, 1999.
"Labour Market Adjustment: Evidence on Interstate LabourMobility,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 32(3), pages 249-263.
- Guy Debelle & James Vickery, 1998. "Labour Market Adjustment: Evidence on Interstate Labour Mobility," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9801, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Frigyes Ferdinand Heinz & Melanie Ward-Warmedinger, 2006. "Cross-border labour mobility within an enlarged EU," Occasional Paper Series 52, European Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsmutual recognition; Australia New Zealand Closer Economic Relations Trade Agreement; free trade; Trans-Tasman; bilateral engagement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:prodcs:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MAPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pcgovau.html .