Productive jobs for Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dedoussopoulos, Apostolos. & Aranitou, Valia. & Koutentakis, Franciscos. & Maropoulou, Marina., 2013. "Assessing the impact of the memoranda on Greek labour market and labour relations," ILO Working Papers 994837743402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:468702 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franz Traxler & Bernd Brandl, 2011. "The Economic Impact of Collective Bargaining Coverage," Chapters, in: Susan Hayter (ed.),The Role of Collective Bargaining in the Global Economy, chapter 9, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1999.
"Where Did All the Growth Go? External Shocks, Social Conflict, and Growth Collapses,"
Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 385-412, December.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1998. "Where Did all the Growth Go? External Shocks, Social Conflict and Growth Collapses," CEPR Discussion Papers 1789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik, 1998. "Where Did All The Growth Go? External Shocks, Social Conflict, and Growth Collapses," NBER Working Papers 6350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Freeman, 2011. "New Roles for Unions and Collective Bargaining Post the Implosion of Wall Street Capitalism," Chapters, in: Susan Hayter (ed.),The Role of Collective Bargaining in the Global Economy, chapter 10, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dimitris Hatzinikolaou & Pantelis Kammas, 2010. "Firing Restrictions, Government Growth, Immigration, and the NAIRU: Evidence from Fifteen OECD Countries," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(4), pages 441-455, December.
- Patra, Eleni., 2012. "Social dialogue and collective bargaining in times of crisis : the case of Greece," ILO Working Papers 994687023402676, International Labour Organization.
- Susan Hayter & Bradley Weinberg, 2011. "Mind the Gap: Collective Bargaining and Wage Inequality," Chapters, in: Susan Hayter (ed.),The Role of Collective Bargaining in the Global Economy, chapter 6, Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantakis, Konstantinos N. & Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Vouldis, Angelos T., 2016.
"Non performing loans (NPLs) in a crisis economy: Long-run equilibrium analysis with a real time VEC model for Greece (2001–2015),"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 451(C), pages 149-161.
- Konstantakis, Konstantinos N. & Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Vouldis, Angelos T., 2016. "Non-Performing Loans (ΝPLs) in a Crisis Economy: Long-Run Equilibrium Analysis with a Real-Time VEC Model for Greece (2001-2015)," MPRA Paper 90000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment creation; economic recession; enterprise creation; sustainable development; tax system; social dialogue; social protection; création d'emploi; récession économique; création d'entreprise; développement durable; système fiscal; dialogue social; protection sociale; creación de empleos; recesión económica; creación de empresa; desarrollo sostenible; sistema tributario; diálogo social; protección social;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilosge:994866343402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.