Future Risks and Fragilities for Financial Stability
- David T. Llewellyn()Richard Reid
In March 2012 a conference, organised jointly by the ICFR and SUERF, on "Future Risks and Fragilities for Financial Stability", explored what the next pressure points for financial stability might be, how these may arise from the response to the last financial crisis, and how the industry and the regulators can prepare for them. In order to discuss this theme, the conference brought together a select group of academics, industry practitioners and policymakers to discuss a range of connected issues, mainly incentives and market discipline, regulation, competition and shadow banking, and size and structure of business models.
|This book is provided by SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum in its series SUERF Studies with number 2012/3 and published in 2012.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: SUERF c/o OeNB, Otto-Wagner-Platz 3, A-1090 Vienna, Austria|
Phone: +43/1/404 20 7216
Fax: +43/1/404 20 7298
Web page: http://www.suerf.org
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: SUERF c/o OeNB, Otto-Wagner-Platz 3, A-1090 Vienna, Austria|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thorsten Beck & Radomir Todorov & Wolf Wagner, 2013. "Supervising cross-border banks: theory, evidence and policy," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 28(73), pages 5-44, 01.
- Beck, Thorsten & De Jonghe, Olivier & Schepens, Glenn, 2013.
"Bank competition and stability: Cross-country heterogeneity,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 218-244.
- T. Beck & O. De Jonghe & G. Schepens, 2011. "Bank competition and stability: cross-country heterogeneity," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/732, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Schoenmaker, Dirk, 2011. "The financial trilemma," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 57-59, April.
- Dirk Schoenmaker, 2011. "The Financial Trilemma," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-019/2/DSF 7, Tinbergen Institute.
- Beck, Thorsten & Degryse, Hans & Kneer, Christiane, 2014. "Is more finance better? Disentangling intermediation and size effects of financial systems," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 10(C), pages 50-64.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Degryse, H.A. & Kneer, E.C., 2012. "Is More Finance Better? Disentangling Intermediation and Size Effects of Financial Systems," Discussion Paper 2012-060, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erf:erfstu:70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dragana Popovic)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.