A theoretical framework for determining the appropriate level of subsidy in an economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lillard, Lee A & Willis, Robert J, 1978. "Dynamic Aspects of Earning Mobility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 985-1012, September.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2004.
"Modelling low income transitions,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 593-610.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2002. "Modelling Low Income Transitions," IZA Discussion Papers 504, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2002. "Modelling low income transitions," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-08, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2002. "Modelling Low Income Transitions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 288, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Levine, Daniel B & Singer, Neil M, 1970. "The Mathematical Relation Between the Income Density Function and the Measurement of Income Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 324-330, March.
- Boadway, Robin & Marchand, Maurice & Sato, Motohiro, 1998.
" Subsidies versus Public Provision of Private Goods as Instruments for Redistribution,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(3), pages 545-564, September.
- BOADWAY, Robin & MARCHAND, Maurice & SATO, Motohiro, 1997. "Subsidies versus public provision of private goods as instruments for redistibution," CORE Discussion Papers 1997071, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BOADWAY, Robin & MARCHAND, Maurice & SATO, Motohiro, 1998. "Subsidies versus public provision of private goods as instruments for redistribution," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1355, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Barrie R. Nault, 1996. "Equivalence of Taxes and Subsidies in the Control of Production Externalities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(3), pages 307-320, March.
- Boadway, Robin W & Wildasin, David E, 1990.
"Optimal Tax-Subsidy Policies for Industrial Adjustment to Uncertain Shocks,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 105-134, January.
- BOADWAY, Robin W. & WILDASIN, David E., 1990. "Optimal tax-subsidy policies for industrial adjustment to uncertain shocks," CORE Discussion Papers RP 889, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Stéphane Mussard & Michel Terraza & Françoise Seyte, 2003. "Decomposition of Gini and the generalized entropy inequality measures," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(7), pages 1-6.
- Kurt Rothschild, 1985. "Some Notes on Weintraub’s Eclectic Theory of Income Shares," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 575-593, July.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2003:i:7:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Esteban, Joan M, 1986. "Income-Share Elasticity and the Size Distribution of Income," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(2), pages 439-444, June.
More about this item
Keywordsentropy; Markov processes; per capita income; subsidy.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wut:journl:v:2:y:2015:p:19-34:id:1130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piotr Wawrzynowski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iopwrpl.html .