Cooperation In The Field Of Innovation, Absorptive Capacity, Public Financial Support And Determinants Of The Innovative Performance Of Enterprise
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Boone, 2000.
"Competitive Pressure: The Effects on Investments in Product and Process Innovation,"
RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 31(3), pages 549-569, Autumn.
- Boone, J., 2000. "Competitive pressure : The effects on investments in product and process innovation," Other publications TiSEM 88418185-7603-4c36-92fd-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Alexander Kaufmann & Franz Todtling, 2000. "Systems of Innovation in Traditional Industrial Regions: The Case of Styria in a Comparative Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 29-40.
- Carolin Bock & Christian Landau & Moritz Orendt & Maximilian Schmidt, 2018. "Are Public Financing Schemes Beneficial For University Spin-Offs And The Technology Transfer Of Innovations?," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 22(06), pages 1-30, August.
- Robin, Stéphane & Schubert, Torben, 2013.
"Cooperation with public research institutions and success in innovation: Evidence from France and Germany,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 149-166.
- Robin, Stéphane & Schubert, Torben, 2010. "Cooperation with public research institutions and success in innovation: Evidence from France and Germany," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 24, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Maria Jose Silva & Joao Leitao & Mario Raposo, 2008. "Barriers to innovation faced by manufacturing firms in Portugal: how to overcome it for fostering business excellence?," International Journal of Business Excellence, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1/2), pages 92-105.
- Hartmut Hirsch-Kreinsen & Katrin Hahn & David Jacobson, 2008. "The Low-Tech Issue," Chapters, in: Hartmut Hirsch-Kreinsen & David Jacobson (ed.),Innovation in Low-Tech Firms and Industries, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Clandia Maffini Gomes & Isak Kruglianskas & Flávia Luciane Scherer, 2012. "The Influence Of The Management Of Information Sources On The Innovation Performance Of Large And Small Businesses," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(02), pages 1-17.
- Wesley M. Cohen & Daniel A. Levinthal, 1994. "Fortune Favors the Prepared Firm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(2), pages 227-251, February.
- Bock, Carolin & Landau, C. & Orendt, M. & Schmidt, Maximilian, 2018. "Are public financing schemes beneficial for university spin-offs and the technology transfer of innovations?," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 95077, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Maria Jose Silva & Joao Leitao, 2009. "Cooperation in innovation practices among firms in Portugal: do external partners stimulate innovative advances?," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(4), pages 391-403.
- Arora, Ashish & Cohen, Wesley M. & Walsh, John P., 2016.
"The acquisition and commercialization of invention in American manufacturing: Incidence and impact,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 1113-1128.
- Ashish Arora & Wesley M. Cohen & John P. Walsh, 2014. "The Acquisition and Commercialization of Invention in American Manufacturing: Incidence and Impact," NBER Working Papers 20264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Faria, Pedro & Lima, Francisco & Santos, Rui, 2010. "Cooperation in innovation activities: The importance of partners," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1082-1092, October.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Bruce Tether, 2005. "Do Services Innovate (Differently)? Insights from the European Innobarometer Survey," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 153-184.
- Baldwin, John & Lin, Zhengxi, 2002.
"Impediments to advanced technology adoption for Canadian manufacturers,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Lin, Zhengxi & Baldwin, John R., 2001. "Impediments to Advanced Technology Adoption for Canadian Manufacturers," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2001173e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Jose Albors-Garrigos & Rosa Rodriguez Barrera, 2011. "Impact Of Public Funding On A Firm'S Innovation Performance: Analysis Of Internal And External Moderating Factors," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(06), pages 1297-1322.
- Tsai, Kuen-Hung, 2009. "Collaborative networks and product innovation performance: Toward a contingency perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 765-778, June.
- Parrilli, Mario Davide & Alcalde Heras, Henar, 2016. "STI and DUI innovation modes: Scientific-technological and context-specific nuances," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 747-756.
- Schmitz, Hubert & Musyck, Bernard, 1994. "Industrial districts in Europe: Policy lessons for developing countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 889-910, June.
- Nassimbeni, Guido, 2001. "Technology, innovation capacity, and the export attitude of small manufacturing firms: a logit/tobit model," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 245-262, February.
- Kostopoulos, Konstantinos & Papalexandris, Alexandros & Papachroni, Margarita & Ioannou, George, 2011. "Absorptive capacity, innovation, and financial performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 1335-1343.
- Hu, Mei-Chih & Mathews, John A, 2009. "Estimating the innovation effects of universityâ€“industryâ€“government linkages: The case of Taiwan," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 138-154, May.
- Dominique Tourigny & Can Le, 2004. "Impediments to innovation faced by Canadian manufacturing firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 217-250.
- Berchicci, Luca, 2013. "Towards an open R&D system: Internal R&D investment, external knowledge acquisition and innovative performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 117-127.
- Thuc Uyen Nguyen-Thi & Caroline Mothe, 2010. "The Link Between Non Technological Innovations And Technological Innovation," Post-Print hal-00920069, HAL.
- Peter W. Roberts & Raphael Amit, 2003. "The Dynamics of Innovative Activity and Competitive Advantage: The Case of Australian Retail Banking, 1981 to 1995," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(2), pages 107-122, April.
- Doh, Soogwan & Kim, Byungkyu, 2014. "Government support for SME innovations in the regional industries: The case of government financial support program in South Korea," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1557-1569.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Davide Antonioli & Alberto Marzucchi & Maria Savona, 2017. "Pain shared, pain halved? Cooperation as a coping strategy for innovation barriers," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 841-864, August.
- Rachel Bocquet & Sandra Dubouloz, 2020.
"Firm Openness and Managerial Innovation: Rebalancing Deliberate Actions and Institutional Pressures,"
Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 43-74.
- Rachel Bocquet & Sandra Dubouloz, 2019. "Firm Openness And Managerial Innovation: Rebalancing Deliberate Actions And Institutional Pressures," Post-Print hal-02380541, HAL.
- Berné-Martínez, J.M. & Arnal-Pastor, María & Llopis-Amorós, María-Pilar, 2021. "Reacting to the paradigm shift: QCA study of the factors shaping innovation in publishing, information services, advertising and market research activities in the European Union," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 162(C).
- Peeters, T.J.G., 2013. "External knowledge search and use in new product development," Other publications TiSEM 300ebb34-b090-4210-b95e-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Arie Y Lewin & Silvia Massini & Carine Peeters, 2020. "Absorptive capacity, socially enabling mechanisms, and the role of learning from trial and error experiments: A tribute to Dan Levinthal’s contribution to international business research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 51(9), pages 1568-1579, December.
- Hervas-Oliver, Jose-Luis & Sempere-Ripoll, Francisca & Boronat-Moll, Carles, 2012. "Process innovation objectives and management complementarities: patterns, drivers, co-adoption and performance effects," MERIT Working Papers 2012-051, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Effelsberg, Martin, 2011. "Wissenstransfer in Innovationskooperationen: Ergebnisse einer Literaturstudie zur "Absorptive Capacity"," Arbeitspapiere 107, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Caloghirou, Yannis & Giotopoulos, Ioannis & Kontolaimou, Alexandra & Korra, Efthymia & Tsakanikas, Aggelos, 2021. "Industry-university knowledge flows and product innovation: How do knowledge stocks and crisis matter?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(3).
- Xie, Xuemei & Zou, Hailiang & Qi, Guoyou, 2018. "Knowledge absorptive capacity and innovation performance in high-tech companies: A multi-mediating analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 289-297.
- Vicente Salas-Fumás & Javier Ortiz, 2019. "Innovations’ Success and Failure in the Business Cycle," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(15), pages 1-22, August.
- Schweisfurth, Tim G. & Raasch, Christina, 2018. "Absorptive capacity for need knowledge: Antecedents and effects for employee innovativeness," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 687-699.
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Rosina Moreno, 2014.
"“Does absorptive capacity determine collaborative research returns to innovation? A geographical dimension”,"
IREA Working Papers
201428, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2014.
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Rosina Moreno, 2014. "“Does absorptive capacity determine collaborative research returns to innovation? A geographical dimension”," AQR Working Papers 201416, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Oct 2014.
- Martinkenaite, Ieva & Breunig, Karl Joachim, 2016. "The emergence of absorptive capacity through micro–macro level interactions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 700-708.
- Mikko Moilanen & Stein Østbye & Kristin Woll, 2014. "Non-R&D SMEs: external knowledge, absorptive capacity and product innovation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 447-462, August.
- Thomä, Jörg, 2017. "DUI mode learning and barriers to innovation—A case from Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(7), pages 1327-1339.
- Viktor Prokop & Jan Stejskal, 2015. "Determinants of machinery firms' innovation activity - case study from the Czech Republic," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1111, European Regional Science Association.
- Gómez, Jaime & Salazar, Idana & Vargas, Pilar, 2020. "The Role Of Extramural R&D And Scientific Knowledge In Creating High Novelty Innovations: An Examination Of Manufacturing And Service Firms In Spain," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(8).
- Agata Sudolska & Justyna Łapińska, 2020. "Exploring Determinants of Innovation Capability in Manufacturing Companies Operating in Poland," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-1, August.
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Rosina Moreno, 2018. "Does absorptive capacity determine collaboration returns to innovation? A geographical dimension," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 60(3), pages 473-499, May.
- Arif Hartono & Ratih Kusumawardhani, 2019. "Innovation Barriers and Their Impact on Innovation: Evidence from Indonesian Manufacturing Firms," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 20(5), pages 1196-1213, October.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; cooperation; absorption capacity; public financial support; CIS;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:ijimxx:v:24:y:2019:i:04:n:s1363919620500383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/ijim/ijim.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.